Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[Ebay-bot]F555 KRC - For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[Ebay-bot]F555 KRC

ebay

why hide the number plate in the pictures, but then have the number plate as the E-bay title :stuart:

• Like 1

Unusual colour combo - I quite like it.

Sounds like it's had plenty done to it but looks like it needs some cosmetic TLC inside. Also it's the early Stevens model with the smaller 15" rear wheels I think?

Be interested to see what it goes for though!

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

It's a non turbo that needs some work so I'll say 9k.

If it does more than 10 I'll be happy as it'll help raise the market value of N/As and mines better!

• Like 1

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• Gold FFM

The owner has spent a fortune on the car over the years 

new clutch, battery, a cam belt and anything it fails the mot on, springs have been painted......

sound familiar?? :ermm:

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I think it's a shame to call it a shed when the guy has obviously spent loads on it. Buy it, complete and and it's no longer a shed. If every car that was sold and described as a shed was just left, can you imagine how many would now be on the scrap pile. Over the past 9/10 years I have purchased a few sheds and all have gone on to be great cars, back on the road with happy owners. Just my two penny's worth.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
11 hours ago, ian29gte said:

Sorry, should have mentioned that those rose-tinted specs are available from the Worcester branch of ShedSavers.

Thems there glasses may well be coming in useful !!!

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Went looking for the shop, but went without my spec so could not find it. Next time I will look for specsavers. Oh by the way I have a shed just arrived for restoration and a possible other one to look at this week. 20 years on storage with 28k miles on her. S2 N/A. Now is that worth saving or will I just stick the lawnmower in the boot for storage.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2016 at 11:15, Barrykearley said:

Apparently someone fat sat in the seat and ripped it more - anyone want to own up ??

image.jpeg

Don't_make_hippopotamus_angry.jpg

• Like 1

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

15 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

That's it - I'm outbid - shed savers will need to wait for another one to come along

I wouldn't have touched it. It needed a complete respray and a complete new interior at the very least. And that's before you start looking at anything else.

ShedSavers (Worcerster) Ltd. will no doubt be on the hunt for another, though!

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

It made the princely sum of £8700 and it won't be making any guest appearances at shedsavers worcester branch

Only here once