Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Enamel Union Jack Badge - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Enamel Union Jack Badge

Hi All,

I have purchased a couple of enamel Union Jack badges to complete the 'Sports Racer' look on my Evora, I was wondering if anyone has the exact measurements where these should be placed? I found the photo below and the badges I have look identical (although they are after-market purchased locally in Auckland).

Not the end of the world if I can't get the measurements, but it would be nice! :-)

Thanks,
Rich

Lotus Evora S Sports Racer Badge.JPG

Rich Miles - Social Media Coordinator - Club Lotus New Zealand

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here
CLNZ YouTube Channel Here

• 2 weeks later...

And on the 400 I've seen them placed above the line (including place of side repeater that doesn't exist in the 400)

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Don't go by that silly orange car above as reference (pretty sure that's a picture of mine!). They didn't sell the 'Sports Racer' over here, so I ordered the Union Jack badges directly from Lotus and applied them myself. And, unfortunately, I also could not find any specs for placement so I went off photos that I found at the time...

• 3 months later...

Just realized I didn't post an update.. In the end I just had my best guess based on a friends SR. 

14918964_10153736272301525_3016066358433986126_o.jpg

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here

Too far back I think, would be better in line with centre of side repeater.

I have a set for my 400 that I must get round to fitting.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

10 minutes ago, JayEmm said:

Didn't the early 400 press cars have one on? I don't think it made it to production

Looks like they did... but they have now decided to put indicators there instead :-) 

lotusevora_2.jpg

9 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

Too far back I think, would be better in line with centre of side repeater.

I have a set for my 400 that I must get round to fitting.

I 'oommd' and 'arrrd' for while... I nearly did put them center, but then I liked the way they now follow the curve of the wheel arch.. well that's my story and I'm sticking to it :lol:

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here

• 2 months later...

Not yet fitted mine.

i have them ready to fit.

bought mine from Lotus.

Do Lotus have an 'official' online shop do you know? Or is it a case of calling up local dealer and getting them to post some out? Don't fancy making a big journey for something so little. How much did they cost you Lee?

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, PunyGod said:

Im trying to source myself some Saltires. The Union Jack is beyond disgusting 🤣

Which Scottish part are you going to attach it to?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PunyGod said:

Im trying to source myself some Saltires. The Union Jack is beyond disgusting 🤣

Union Jack.......probably the coolest flag in the world........maybe just behind the Italian flag I'll concede.