Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Parade Laps! - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

Anyone still on site in their Lotus at 6pm on Sunday is welcome to join in with parade laps of the Brands Circuit. Be ready to head down to the entrance by the top of Paddock Hill bend and we'll lead you out for a few slow laps. If you've never been on the track before, it's a nice chance to see how terrifying Paddock Hill really is :D

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Just what I needed for that final bit of convincing. B-)

The missus says I should go, even though I can't persuade her to join me. So booking today!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

None of that please, I don't do racing, just a gentle stroll in the park will suffice :devil:

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Cool you got to drive the GP circuit!

25 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Man that +2's going slow!  Needs a kick up the arse!

Perfectly adequate and appropriate speed for a parade lap but unfortunately not an accurate representation of the route that the organisers had in mind hence the premature termination of the parade event.

Ah well, no big deal in the grand scheme of things. These things happen.