Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Another one joins the fold........ - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Another one joins the fold........

Benmac

Welcome to Evora ownership.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Lovely car, sweet dog too. I'd tell the dog sitter to take the rest of the year off. It worked for Mad Max!

It is incredible how they managed to get a 1400kg car to drive like a Lotus, amazes me every time.

:thumbup:

I love a car thread that involves dog pictures. I'm actually tempted to start an 'post a picture of your Evora with a dog' thread of my own but not sure how it would go down with cat lovers.

Car looks lovely, congratulations :)

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Congratulations and welcome to the Evora club - you'll soon be wondering why you left it so long before buying one!

What mileage has it done and what's the story on the clutch?  Fellow 2011 S owner, so vested interest!

Ta, sadly the QP will be on its way fairly soon but that'll be a wrench. They can be drivemates for a while though. As good as the V6 is it isn't quite the hilarious lunacy of the NA V8 in the QP.

As far as the clutch goes the car has done 29k miles and the clutch was done last year but only 1000miles ago. Nothing in the history to explain exactly why but it had the MY12 cables done at the same time. Chap who had it only traded it in to get a 400.

3 hours ago, theelanman said:

:thumbup:

Ben, you might need a spin out somewhere via Buxton....

congrats

Yeah, I should do. Is it the gold cup this weekend? I'm probably busy both days but if I get the chance I may swing by.

On 25/08/2016 at 08:26, Benmac said:

6BD967F5-0ED0-4F34-8F92-1E476CEF368C_zps

Congrats! What a great colour. I recall seeing this one on my way back to Ipswich after going on the Lotus Elise Drive experience at Hethel back in March. Very nice looking car... I would say go for the whole black pack as it looks like it's unfinished. 

I would go for sills, roof, mirrors and front lip. Did my 2010 NA in Gloss Black... (See below).

Have to also say you're brave having a dog in the car.. I think twice about having kids in the front! lol

DSC06231.jpg

• Like 1

Rich Miles - Social Media Coordinator - Club Lotus New Zealand

www.clublotus.org.nz 
CLNZ Facebook Page Here
CLNZ YouTube Channel Here