Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Babes - Page 4 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Babes

Amy,

c'mon Dave, got to do better. Girls dont like it if you call them by the wrong name!!

Thats why we have post-its Alex!

postit.jpg

Edited by GordonMasson

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Not quite as plastic as ^^^^ (not that I have any issues whatsoever...dribble..dribble). Loving the thread!

My Slovenian cousin posing last year...

DSCF2141.jpg

DSCF2142.jpg

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Very Nice!!!!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

As promised... here are some more pics of that day:

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

Edited by Mark T-C

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Who's selling their S4 mark? Not that I noticed the car that much you understand.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

A forum member... I'm taking care of the car, the maintenance and the sale of it for him...

Why thank-you!

Well... this might not pass a pg-13 rating... so.. i suspect some pics might get erased before anybody gets to see them... but here goes nothing!

DSCF1353.jpg

DSCF1355.jpg

DSCF1364.jpg

DSCF1373.jpg

DSCF1409.jpg

DSCF1413.jpg

DSCF1430.jpg

DSCF1438.jpg

DSCF1441.jpg

DSCF1444.jpg

DSCF1453.jpg

DSCF1460.jpg

DSCF1462.jpg

And My personal Favorite shot of the V8:

DSCF1463.jpg

Well.. if those didn't get pulled... this one has a high risk... so i thought I'd put it in a seperate post...

DSCF1402.jpg

Overdressed, you need to move to a warmer climate! "What were those cars again?"

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Thanks for the comments guys!!! really appreciate it... keep them coming... and... if you want me to pose on your cars... (as long as they are out of canada) it will only cost you the plane ticket, and room and board for the couple of days i'll be there! :rant:

And... I really want to thank John for giving us the opportunity to do this on his beautiful piece of land! And.. for taking the time to help us cart the cars down to the river valley... and for just being John!

Awwww..... gee, thanks. It was a gorgeous day, and it was a lot of fun!

But would it be wrong, to say the pleasure was mine?

:rant: