Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Dave and Megan's Lotus BBQ - 1st JULY - all welcome - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Dave and Megan's Lotus BBQ - 1st JULY - all welcome

Dave Freeman

Hmmmm, it's actually a 212 mile round trip from here!

Ian if you need somewhere to sleep we have plenty of rooms where we can provide a pump up bed, just bring a sleeping bag.

1. Wayne and Michelle
  2. Pete and Sue
  3. ChrisJ
  4. dave eds plus someone else. possibly a pretty women.
  5. philflash
  6. trevor
  7. sparky
  8. james
  9. sizona
  10. andy Clements
  11. Martyn
  12. Mark H
  13. Ian ?
  14. Paul and miss piggy (possibly)

1. Wayne and Michelle
  2. Pete and Sue
  3. ChrisJ
  5. philflash
  6. trevor
  7. sparky
  8. james
  9. sizona
  10. andy Clements
  11. Martyn
  12. Mark H
  13. Ian ?
  14. Paul and miss piggy (possibly)
  15. internets - not staying over

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

no problem Ian, we are going to make this a yearly or twice yearly event so maybe next time.

Thanks everyone, really looking forward to this,  I can now let Megan know how many we are catering for, if anyone not on the list wants to call in to say hello then please feel free to do so. If you would like to eat and run that's also fine just bring something for yourself to chuck on the Barby, it will be running from around 2 ish til late.

Bibs, can you please advise as to how to share location details without security issues, cannot recall how I did this last time. you may be able to advise.

dave

Dave, Create a PM with all the people coming on it

Dave - I've just been in touch with Bibs, if you're doing a multiple, then PM's have to be individually written in the address box at the moment, the copy and paste doesn't work until the upgrade happens.

I hope to make it another time.

Margate Exotics.

PM me your address and I'll forward it on to all on the list if you want

I have PM'd you, many thanks

Dave

for those who would like to call in just to say hello, or for a quick bite please ring 07507599141

Edited by Dave Freeman

• Gold FFM

Interesting - been getting them just fine up to yesterday!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Thanks for the address. No wonder you liked meeting at The Fox at Finchingfield Dave,  ... you could have walked there !   :P

and James ! - all those Lotus cars and you may not be in one, I don't know ...  what it'll be then, Veyron,   McLaren ...  or fire engine  ????  

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

@Sparky - Just tried to send you the address directly rather than as part of the list and I get this.

Sparky cannot receive messages.

Maybe your mailbox is full?

• Gold FFM

Whoops.  Thanks Chris, rectified.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Hi Dave, I can take tomorrow off to be at the barbecue, I know it's a bit late but could you add me + Andrea on the list?

thx

On 6/29/2017 at 14:24, JayEmm said:

Looking forward to this! Shamefully I may not be able to turn up in a Lotus but I will be there

Your car park is in Thaxted then 

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Paul consider yourself &I one other added, look forward to seeing you, I will pm you the addtress

dave

1. Wayne and Michelle
  2. Pete and Sue
  3. ChrisJ
  5. philflash
  6. trevor
  7. sparky
  8. james
  9. sizona
  10. andy Clements
  11. Martyn
  12. Mark H
  13. Ian ?
  14. Paul and miss piggy (definitely coming........)
  16. Jmanji plus one

looks like are going to have a good turnout, ring me if you just want to turn up with a bit of chicken to chuck on the BBQ 

dave, ring me for directions 07507599141

1. Wayne and Michelle
  2. Pete and Sue
  3. ChrisJ
  5. philflash
  6. trevor
  7. sparky
  8. james
  9. sizona
  10. andy Clements
  11. Martyn
  12. Mark H
  13. Ian ?
  14. Paul and miss piggy (definitely coming........)
  16. Jmanji plus one
  17. Paul and Andrea

Thank you  Dave and Megan for making us feel very welcome today at your lovley home. We had a great time and look forward to the next one lol.... I don't have the paddock or I would do it, what a great place.

• Gold FFM

Wonderful afternoon!  Thanks Megan and Dave for a great BBQ.  I had a great time, aided and abetted by Chris (my chauffeur), fantastic food, excellent gin and, above all, great company.  Let's do it all again tomorrow.  :thumbup: