Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Delco-Moraine ABS Deletion - Page 8 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Delco-Moraine ABS Deletion

Update - LHD fabrications are ready to collect, and the first conversion I’m doing will start at the end of next week. This is exciting, and there’s been a huge amount of time and effort gone into the project to make sure it’s a success. Really looking forward to this one!

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks Alan.

This project has taken an unbelievable amount of my time, so it’s a labour of love rather than anything else. An evolution of the design with a higher specification pump gives an improved level of performance, and I’ve simplified it in a couple of areas to make installation easier. I’ll be reporting back in due course.

• Love 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Post-installation debriefing facilities arranged.  All a bit hush-hush, so don't tell anyone.

https://www.landoflibertypub.com/index.html

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I am exceedingly happy with the kit and installation. Huge transformation in braking reliability, feel and stopping distance. The best thing is that it has transformed the car and how it can be driven. Can not recommend this set up enough. 

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Excellent!  It'll give me something to do whilst Ian is doing the conversion.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

That one with the indicators I have never thought of, some cars is like mine, but i can see that most are the other way around. i believe the first owner pay some extra to have it this way, special edition.😉

• Haha 1

My indicators are the wrong way around too.  Same colour car...

Anyway... after following the debate, my system gave up the ghost.  So I guess I'm down for a kit.   I'm curious about one thing and have looked but may have missed the answer or just had a brain fart...  All the conversions noted seem to pop the vac pump in the engine bay location replacing the current vac pump and spurring a vac line off down to the front of the car.   No probs with that.

But is it not also possible just to leave the current system intact and unmolested and pop the pump in the nose on a suitable 12v feed?

1 hour ago, tinywillyuk said:

My indicators are the wrong way around too.  Same colour car...

Anyway... after following the debate, my system gave up the ghost.  So I guess I'm down for a kit.   I'm curious about one thing and have looked but may have missed the answer or just had a brain fart...  All the conversions noted seem to pop the vac pump in the engine bay location replacing the current vac pump and spurring a vac line off down to the front of the car.   No probs with that.

But is it not also possible just to leave the current system intact and unmolested and pop the pump in the nose on a suitable 12v feed?

Yes it is, and the latest evolution offers front pump fitting as an option, although rear fitting remains possible for anyone that might prefer it. If you PM me for information on the conversion, I’ll be pleased to discuss it with you.

Margate Exotics.