Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF GT430 Club - Page 16 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF GT430 Club

Bibs

Time to swap out for some sparcos Trev 

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

Snows Lotus told me they have a spacers approach to changing the recline angle of 410 seats. Perhaps suits the 430 too.  (Only forward planning in my case......)

7 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Just one suggestion.  "Move!"

Why have a Lotus with all this wonderful power and driver involvement in all you have is a crowded city to play in?

Just saying!  ;)

Come to Scotland and live here. The roads are some of the best in the world. largely empty. You can make lots of noise.  Job done.

And some great Whiskas🤣

To be honest @Bibs, you do look guilty!   lol.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

In this instance I actually think it would be a bit much if the wing was aligned with the other panels. Very happy with it as it is.

You can overdo matching. And carbon.

Yes all run-in now and ready to go.

11 hours ago, DJW said:

Time to swap out for some sparcos Trev 

Maybe I should have had those in the first place but seemed such a lot of money at thye time. I'm still mulling it over.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

20 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Come to Scotland and live here. The roads are some of the best in the world. largely empty. You can make lots of noise.  Job none.

There, corrected that for you. :P

• Haha 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

We don't need to work. We're quite happy for you Southerners to subsidise our free prescriptions, free personal care, free whiskey allowance, free air, cheap housing and gorgeous views....

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!