Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Absolute Lotus magazine - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Absolute Lotus magazine

Bought mine this morning. Almost walked out of the shop without paying, probably because the last time I actually bought anything from WHSmith was around 1998!  A good read and may well subscribe.

• Haha 1

Got it Monday’s and read in the tube to work this . I really liked it, I hope they can keep up the good work!

Subscribed a week ago. The print version arrived in the mail today. Also an email came in with instructions on setting up access to the digital version.  Only leafed through the mag so far, but it looks excellent. Wide ranging coverage of models and eras.  Sets a high standard - hope they can maintain it.  (And it smells good too - sophisticated. Much better than EVO...... ) 

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 13:36, jaldeborgh said:

Just saw this and ‘combi’ subscribed from Boston, Massachusetts.  Can’t see the digital version yet.

digital should be available since yesterday, went fine here

Nicee Content, but who is the guy with the green Evora ? (:whistle:....) @Bibs

14 minutes ago, Bibs said:

He's a handsome devil, I know that much :lol:

Said the blind whore to her pet rabbit!      lol..........................

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 3 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Went into WHSmiths today to get issue 3 and couldn’t find it. I asked one of the guys working there where is it and he went to check his computer records. His reply - We as a branch stocked 6 copies of issue 1 and sold 1 (Me) We then stocked 6 copies of issue 2 and sold 1 (me again) so we’ve decided not to stock it anymore. 👎😕

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

7 minutes ago, mayesprit said:

Went into WHSmiths today to get issue 3 and couldn’t find it. I asked one of the guys working there where is it and he went to check his computer records. His reply - We as a branch stocked 6 copies of issue 1 and sold 1 (Me) We then stocked 6 copies of issue 2 and sold 1 (me again) so we’ve decided not to stock it anymore. 👎😕

☹️

I guess ordering it directly is easier?

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, KAS-118 said:

☹️

I guess ordering it directly is easier?

The only way left I guess. 

Too many Porker owners, Caravaners and Gardner’s in Devon I recon. 🤪

• Haha 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Just wanted to mention that I really enjoyed the last copy, as I did the previous ones. Not always easy to maintain interesting things without repeating itself so I hope they can maintain those great standards.

6 hours ago, PAR said:

Just wanted to mention that I really enjoyed the last copy, as I did the previous ones. Not always easy to maintain interesting things without repeating itself so I hope they can maintain those great standards.

I agree - I have found all 3 to be very good and well written. Long may it continue 🙂

8 hours ago, tim_marra said:

Three great issues. But, if anyone from the mag is looking, the twin cam feature was very heavy going for an enthusiast like me, let alone joe public.

A small criticism of a great magazine overall :)

Very heavy going? I like it when it is going in detail, more of this please.

• 2 months later...