Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2018 diet..... - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2018 diet.....

Barrykearley

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

;)

Well Guys, take it as a non-revolution, but an evolution.

The revolution had been best, though ;)

It also takes time to get another lifestyle that lasts, and is not a quick passing.

moderation, moderation, moderation. Unless it's an Esprit. In that case, there's nomoderation!

jacques

• Like 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

I thin kthese two Guys could use a whiskey when they return from their Little outing.

Just like steering an Esprit with 315 rears and 235 fronts without powersteering, around Sharp corners Again and Again and Again ;)

So Barry, get on that bike and call it being ready for a quick spin in your Esprit come Spring.

SF chair-when men were men.jpg

• Like 2

Hmmm.. Given the Sh@te food where I am, dieting is a pleasure... only so much goat/camel/ chicken you can eat. 

And then put some back on when home, beer/pies /chips, you know the good stuff in life :)

As an aside a very quick way to loads loads of pounds is to buy a new Lotus :lol::lol::lol::sofa:

cheers

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Weigh in at camp fatty this morning - 84.4kg. Happy with that - spiked up a tiny amount the weekend - but rice and pasta seems to cause that to happen.

5.7kg gone so far. 

Only here once

• Gold FFM

You guys just aint working enough.

I start the day at home with toast at about 6 am, no lunch, then a normal dinner in the evening. When at work, it's couple of scrambled eggs at 4 am, light lunch, then normal dinner at 7 pm. Weigh in at 85.5 at the start of the trip and weigh out at 82 four weeks later. Mind you I am climbing 40/50 meter ladders 4 or 5 times a day and 6 story high modules prior to reaching the ladders and probably walk 4 or 5 K per day. That seems hard to fathom when your offshore but believe me its easily done. Most of my weight tends to go on the calf's and thighs due to muscle tone. OK, maybe a little midriff bulge but then not to bad at 62. You youngsters need to get out and do more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Keep seeing the milk diet popping up on the web,  apparently you can live of just milk for 2 weeks :ermm:  Disclaimer.....  How much of this is true i do not know as it is only hear say,  so if you try it and start mooing after a few weeks i accept no responsabilty !  

A

• Gold FFM

Fish tank filled with water and stones last night.

sadly ordered a Chinese last night whilst doing it.

ate like a king - and drank too much rum. Now feeling guilty, hungover and with a mouth like ghandis flip flop

Only here once

Barry,

Well done, and over time yo'll feel more ready and fit. For a while some of that loss will be because of loss of Water in the body and sometimes there will be a depleation of minerals etc, but continue to eat healthy, and enough, and you'll have a very suitable weight, stay fit and feel much more energy coming to you. And your soine, hips and knees will thank you for it. Over an extended period the former at will be swapped for musle toning. Remember to sleep enough and eat enough plus exercise. Youneed to burn the energy that you eat.

Well done!

Jacques

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

83.0 kg this morning. Still going down -feeling like I need some comfort food after this afternoons freezing garage frustrations

Only here once

I joined the Fat Fast plan.  I've put on 2 stone since last year.  I've trebled my beer intake, eat between meals, lots of crisps and cheese.  I was 80kg but I'm now 100kg.  Last time I tried the plan I got to 116kg.

The important thing is to give in to temptation.  Wish me luck.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

82.5kg at camp fatty this morning. That’s not bad considering we were snowed in for a period and I’m ashamed to say when my youngest Alice made a trifle and she asked where the rest of it had gone from the fridge - I said it fell out onto the floor ?

• Haha 1

Only here once

Eeeeeeeeasy now Barry. First of all, noone is going to recognise you. Not even the chickens. And you can no longer go into the local bank and make a withdrawal, as they say you're not the rightfull owner of the account. Secondly, you'll contribute to the local shops and pub closing down. Do you want to spread unemployment?

Or local neighbours: "Hey, where's Barry? Oh, he took a day off, and went to the Beach, and now the kids use him as  kite".

But far more importantly, you'll need to loosen, ballast  and retighten all the nuts in the suspension of your Esprit, because the load (you) have changed too much, and as it is now, you have a Patagonian off-roader.

Take care,

Jacques

On a secondary note, all the excessive skin now flapping around, will either make you stumble and hurt yourself, or it will take an exorbitant amount of your wifes skintightening night creme, to help that.

Therefore a special meeting within a certain infamous Esprit special workshop's board will have to be assembled: "Gentlemen, we have a situation. We can no longer quietly accept this opposite World, where one of our members are laying day masks, using cucumbers excessively on his eyelids and scaring our young ones on their way to school. It is therefore imperative, that something must be done. We should therefore all contribute to a years membership of the local pub, give it to Barry, and help force him restore his former glory. Imagine what's next? Selling the Esprit and using a bicycle? Or worse yet: putting on multicoulered spandex and a startnumber in a well-known Continental bicyclerace? Terrible!" Gentlemen, time to act!".

• Gold FFM
59 minutes ago, Jacques said:

On a secondary note, all the excessive skin now flapping around, will either make you stumble and hurt yourself, or it will take an exorbitant amount of your wifes skintightening night creme, to help that.

My cocks been the Bain of all the problems in my life to date

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Bloody hell. It lives, it's outside and not being lifted with the front loader on a neighbors tractor. It must be real then.

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

Oh yes @johnpwalsh - she lives alright.

it was nice to just drive it out and park it there for a couple of hours and clean up the garage a bit. Missus was impressed it’s now “working” - don’t think she thought I’d get it going much before the summer. She should know better by now really

Only here once