Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
IWM Duxford Spring Car Show - Sunday 6th May 2018 - Page 10 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

IWM Duxford Spring Car Show - Sunday 6th May 2018

martynv

• Gold FFM

bringing the elise instead of the  evora.. weather to nice to not too..

just planned a more scening  route avoiding the a120/m11 :)  

36 minutes ago, andyj007 said:

bringing the elise instead of the  evora.. weather to nice to not too.

Would have done exactly the same if it was not for the wife declining to get in the boot to leave space for the daughter’s car seat in the front! So selfish of her considering the weather.

• Haha 2

Sorry Martyn, situation has developed where my Mum is struggling with pneumonia and doctor's prognosis was 'unlikely to get to her 95th birthday on May 8th' so I need to be somewhere other than enjoying the sunshine at Duxford.

Hope you all have a good time and will post lots of photos so I can see who/what was there...   

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

Sorry to hear that feel. Best wishes from all of us here mate.

Dave.

Bibs step back and take another shot mate you missed the 2nd one!

Dave.

Was a poor turn out at Duxford today (apart from all the lovely Loti!) Maybe it was because of the fiasco last year getting in, that a lot of clubs decided against it? Was much smoother this year and not a single car at the gate when I got there about half 10. Weather was brilliant and a great turn out. Cheers for organising Martyn.

Steve.

• Like 1

Hi, great day today, really enjoyed it. Although not in my Esprit displaying, it was nice to drive down with Trevor Yallop (Chipp), who let me drive his Elise to the event, so was fun. Great to talk with Ian all things technical regarding his brake conversion. It was nice chatting with the people I talked to and some lovely cars on display. Well done Martyn for a well organised display.

Her's a link to my photos.
TLF Duxford day

Edited by OwenGT3
  • Like 2

• Gold FFM

got damn all those esprits...   big itches right now!

.  fantastic turn out, no where near the amount of cars on other marques displays, (probably due to the entrance fiasco last year)  but ours was rocking, cant beat the wonderfull colour spread of the lotus stand..

just love duxford, can never get bored looking round those hangers, especially maintenance and work in progress...  the new land museum was pretty good...

well done to Martyn / / organizers  and thanks chaps... damn great day..

Edited by andyj007
  • Like 1

We had a great day - thank you Martyn and thanks for squeezing me in with the Elans! Here’s Jon’s beautiful orange S1 and mine just before heading home😊

E010407B-BA25-4E5B-9858-BFADC04651BD.jpeg

50C6795A-D3DF-4A99-8068-6D7D1D40BB38.jpeg

• Like 2

Great day thanks for organising this Martyn 😎  a strong showing for Lotus they could afford to give us more room in future.

A view from the cheap seats 😉

fullsizeoutput_9917.jpeg

• Like 2