Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus launches the new Exige Sport 410 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus launches the new Exige Sport 410

mycerbera

No price yet... Tempted though... New 350 Sport to get the updated front end too... Hmmmm now could be the time to place my order 😀

Price will be the interesting part of this, it could be fantastic value or another huge Lotus price.

Car looks like a 430 Cup with less power and a smaller wing.

I'd like to know a real, wet weight figure, as dry weights are pretty irrelevant in reality.

How long until a special edition version of it? 🤣

Is that official no more 380 Sport?

I'm still at the point of deciding on a 350 Sport with lots of extras or standard 380 Sport... If the 380 is no more and the 410 starts at £85k!!! Guess it's going to be the 350 with options for all of us buyers at the £60k-£70k price point 🙄

2 minutes ago, mycerbera said:

Is that official no more 380 Sport?

Starting with the revised Exige Sport 350, the comprehensive Exige range now includes the new Exige Sport 410 and culminates with the extreme Exige Cup 430: each at a distinct price point, performance level and degree of motorsport focus.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Wonder if the £57,200 Exige 350 Sport starting price is about to take a rise to sit where the 380 used to as well then?!

Same deal with the GT430 > GT410 Sport. Almost looks like some kind of strategy now!

A chargecooled 410 is definitely worth a premium over the Sport 380. £15k though? Possibly not depending on the intended use.

2kg lighter (dry) than the Cup 430, that's the rear wing I guess? Can't be much else.

Aside from the usual complaints should be a mega car.

Will it ultimately boost 430 Cup sales or rob them?

8 minutes ago, GFWilliams said:

Makes the 430 Cup look bloody expensive!

It does but not by that much. Especially since a lot of the options are non-standard on the 410.

Like the titanium exhaust (£5.5 right there), barge boards (seems they made a return on 410), carbon sills etc

So if you are planning on putting a lot of options, the 430 doesn't sound too crazy if you are willing to spend that much.

I wish the 430 had the barge boards, I wonder how much they are from lotus.

• Like 1

It's official... No 380 Sport on the website!

Exige.jpg

Eighty. Five. Thousand.

I was hoping to order a 380 at some point this year. Guess I'll be buying the 350 then. Assuming they don't jack the price of that up

Well it appears my Fire Red 380 (that I’ve yet to pick up) is becoming rarer by the day🤔

Not keen on the new front end of the Exige anyway......thankfully!🙄

• Like 1

Barge boards are a lot. But they are carbon fibre, I don't think plastic ones are even an option.

I dont know if this is a good or bad thing for 380 owners - i guess time will tell but jeez they have been through the mill. 

Makes sense to mirror the line up and selfishly this will help 350 residuals so i am happy. 

I put £10 into the sweepstake that the cup version is announced within 2 months. :sofa:

What is revised on the 350? New front clam to update like the 410/430?

Expect a special "Second Tuesday of the month" special Edition in a few weeks  🙂

I really quite like that, prefer the double lights of the 350 at the rear. Starting to feel a bit priced out of the new car market.