Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Farmyard exotics ABS deletions - Page 4 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Farmyard exotics ABS deletions

• Gold FFM

And I'm looking at a couple of provisionals which may exhaust our stock of brackets!  Amazing response.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Go on, tell her you bought it.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

@Chillidoggy No comment 

3C3F8689-1034-44B9-9D06-B630A37C08A3.jpeg.875fe99570fe01276185727a4ece8997.jpeg

this car is really tidy - a proper testament to the Long term PO. The guy that bought it was very lucky - even if the brakes are worse than I’ve ever experienced 

So far ticked off the following

Servo in, master fitted, pedal modified, pipes to balance valve, level switch sorted, abs / brake light modified, old master cover cut and refitted, vac line ran, pump fitted in rear, cables run into vac area. 

Beer is calling

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

That particular issue did indeed delay works today. I’m sure the missus was gonna explode had I not dropped the spanners  and washed the stinking bitch of a dog 

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Pump wired in, plumbed up and pressure drop tested. All is well.

my old laptop PC on the other hand has died - this has caused some issues as the other laptop I have only has USB ports.

the s4s came with a usb lead - so easy I think - just install freescan again on that. Nope - opens and says missing file or some pishe - help !!!

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Yeah, I got the same out of the S4 I did.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Mine wasn’t anywhere near like that. This cars been well loved and looked after as well. Disregarding the recent fairytales.

• Haha 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Resistance is futile. Now, where's that sheet of emery..?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1