Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Goodwood Festival of Speed 2018 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2018

hml_xy

Hi everyone,

I hope that I haven´t missed a topic (or even a whole subforum?) anywhere else, I searched a lot and only found a topic for 2017.

It will be my first FOS and I am taking the Lotus all the way over the canal. I assume a couple of TLF guys are going as well?

Lotus seem to have a tent in the manufacturer paddock this year, do they offer some goodies for their customers usually? :D

Maybe there is even an (un)official TLF meet somewhere?

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've just received my press accreditation and can't wait to see what Lotus will have there, sounds like it's going to be a great weekend :thumbup:

Heiner, if you want to meet up for a cuppa, I'll be on the Lotus stand in a TLF polo shirt most of the day on Friday if you're about :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Thursday for me...just too crowded on the main 3 days.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

8 hours ago, Bibs said:

Heiner, if you want to meet up for a cuppa, I'll be on the Lotus stand in a TLF polo shirt most of the day on Friday if you're about :)

Thanks @BibsWill definitely show up and say hello! 

Can you bring some TLF stickers to proudly decorate my car? Obviously paying for them.

Question to those that have been there before and did the camping: Are you able to leave the campsite with your car during the weekend or is this forbidden once you‘re on there?

Great to see a GT 430 Sport, you have come a long way, have a great time 👍

• Thanks 1

Thanks Scotty! Say hi if you‘re around as well :)

Yes, it was quite a trip and only the second time a looong drive for the car. I‘ve spend most miles on the way to the Eifel area and around the Ring (only a few miles actually on the Ring...) on weekends so far.  

Getting some coffee and then queuing up for the gates to open soon.

• Like 2

On 02/07/2018 at 20:53, 2GOOD said:

Friday for us this year, then off on a road trip into Europe 😎

Do you know if Lotus are laying on refreshments or anything for owners @Bibs

Good question. Worth me taking my key (along with the BMW, Jag and Merc keys I've acquired 😉 )??

• Like 1

Not sure about Lotus, Jamie from B&C invited me into the seating area and I was offered a drink.  BMW, Mini and JLR defo had the usual with Jag doing the crossiants etc again. Not sure about Merc, possibly just access to their grandstand as their stand was a lot smaller this year. I took a borrowed Lexus key but they've stopped doing anything for owners.

Had a great day there today. 

Bought my Jim Clark Evora ticket - lovely people on the stand. 

Great to see Lotus back with a stand and had a lovely chat with Scott W.  Its clear things are looking up at the factory, so whatever we all think about the speed of progress towards new cars, the guys there just seem so chuffed to be back in the light and not under curfew they've been in for the last few years.  It  was great to listen to such positivism.

Very noticeable how many electric cars were being shown by everyone else....

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
15 minutes ago, MPx said:

Bought my Jim Clark Evora ticket - 

??

31 minutes ago, andyj007 said:

??

Find the Jim Clark Museum stand at the very top of the Paddock area.  There £20 buys you a ticket with a chance to win a factory donated 410 Evora special edition of 1 in Jim Clark's Elan colours - proceeds to the museum at Duns.

• Like 2

Will be there tomorrow.

With a spare ticket if anyone needs it.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel