Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 28 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

10 minutes ago, 2GOOD said:

No sign of mine in rural Gloucestershire yet, bugger about the being in by 9am, we were going to leave just after 6am, now it’ll have to be just after 5am 😯

Steve,

We will be there & look forward to seeing you again after all this time. :thumbsup:

If it’s any consolation we will also have to leave reasonably early for our 50 minute drive :lol: :sofa:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
51 minutes ago, Neal H said:

Is this going to be one occasion when cameras are allowed at Hethel? It would be a shame not to be able to take loads of pictures of the all the fabulous cars on show.

Cameras are fine, so long as it's non-commercial. It's on the back of the ticket and the website :)

https://www.lotus70.com/terms-conditions/

10. The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private non-commercial purposes only. Any other recording or transmission of audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data by any method in any media relating to the Event or any part of it is prohibited. The ticketholder hereby assigns to Group Lotus PLC (by way of present assignment of future rights) the copyright in any audio, visual or audio-visual materials produced by the ticketholder at the Event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

I've already got a sticker in the top left of my screen, and another directly below that. Now what do I do? :dizzy: :rolleyes::lol:.

Evora Wing 10.jpg

OK, yes I admit it. Just another shameless excuse to post a pic of my car, :whistle:.

5 hours ago, PaulCP said:

Steve,

We will be there & look forward to seeing you again after all this time. :thumbsup:

If it’s any consolation we will also have to leave reasonably early for our 50 minute drive :lol: :sofa:

Hi Paul, Likewise :thumbsup: & thanks 🤔 Leaving at 5ish means that we get to see the Cotswolds through Lotus headlights & the various forms of wildlife that share the roads with us at that time in the morning, followed by day break over Milton Keynes, We can’t wait! 😀 

I’m assuming that they’ll be one or two other .org’ers in attendance.

10 hours ago, MPx said:

They all have names Kathryn ...the M100 is Eleanor 😉

Eleanor is my daughters name. nice one.

My first Evora (Ardent Red) was called Scarlett which my nephew then named his daughter, my god daughter!

My second Evora (Fire Red) is Ruby, and my VX220 (Silver) is of course Sylvia!  Maybe we should start a new thread.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

its for the person stood at the gate Id presume.......so they'll stand at the drivers side of the car (UK) so it makes it easy for them to see it

:thumbup:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• Gold FFM
5 minutes ago, Buddsy said:

Hate to tell you but thats definitely top right! :lol:

buddsy

It's top left from where I'm sitting, :P.

In any case, I've got t'other side filled as well with my Euroland emissions stickers, :rolleyes: .

I'll just stick it in the middle and they can sort it out from there.................on no, wait a minute - that's filled with the interior mirror and a couple of toll-tags. Hmmmmm, now what?

2 hours ago, theelanman said:

its for the person stood at the gate Id presume.......so they'll stand at the drivers side of the car (UK) so it makes it easy for them to see it

:thumbup:

But they said they won't let anyone down the lane without a ticket, so if they were standing on the driver's side  then they'd be in the middle of the road. It's all quite a mystery!

3 hours ago, Alfa2Evora said:

It's top left from where I'm sitting, :P.

In any case, I've got t'other side filled as well with my Euroland emissions stickers, :rolleyes: .

I'll just stick it in the middle and they can sort it out from there.................on no, wait a minute - that's filled with the interior mirror and a couple of toll-tags. Hmmmmm, now what?

Just hold it in your hand and drive with the roof down........ Oh, wait a minute ..... I can do that, you can't.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnpwalsh said:

Has everyone received their tickets now. !!!!

Yes, got mine this morning. I read the QR Code on the Yellow Sticker and it states:

YELLOW - TRACK PARKING

1. THIS TICKET IS STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE

2. CLUB/OWNERS WHO TRANSFER TICKETS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE EVENT 1f62f.png😯

Need to make sure I don't have to move the sticker from right to leftI 

Got my ticket today, thank you. My wife is quite relieved that I'm not allowed to bring more than one passenger. This will now be my eldest son and she can spend the day shopping elsewhere.

It's also good to see the timetable listed. I notice the "One of every Lotus car ever made" parade. It will be interesting to see if they pull that off. The beards will be watching for any absentees.

12 minutes ago, Bibs said:

That's my job too, and I think I've done pretty well so far! :)

Beard alert!!!!! I'm sure you will have, but I know the owner of the Lotus MK 2 is away that weekend and not attending. So did you manage to arrange for HLR to bring it along??

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, bingoking said:

Yes, got mine this morning. I read the QR Code on the Yellow Sticker and it states:

YELLOW - TRACK PARKING

1. THIS TICKET IS STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE

2. CLUB/OWNERS WHO TRANSFER TICKETS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE EVENT 1f62f.png😯

Need to make sure I don't have to move the sticker from right to leftI 

So how is that going to work. I am still working on which car will be available. It could be one of five. Not transferring the ticket to another person, only to the available car.

4 minutes ago, johnpwalsh said:

So how is that going to work. I am still working on which car will be available. It could be one of five. Not transferring the ticket to another person, only to the available car.

I guess as the sticker is for a Lotus car, so long as you arrive in one, it doesn't matter. As lots of Lotus owners have more than one, they will all have to decide. I don't recall stating what model I had when I applied for a ticket, so any of my 3 could get in. The Evora wins this year!

59 minutes ago, fredjohn said:

Beard alert!!!!! I'm sure you will have, but I know the owner of the Lotus MK 2 is away that weekend and not attending. So did you manage to arrange for HLR to bring it along??

I said pretty well, not very well! I wasn't asked to find the Mk2 so didn't even try to track it down I'm afraid. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

6 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I said pretty well, not very well! I wasn't asked to find the Mk2 so didn't even try to track it down I'm afraid. 

Pretty good response I'd say 😊☺️☺️☺️

I'll let you know the details face to face though, if you're interested!

I presume you already have a GTE in the display, if not I'm bringing mine.