Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 14 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

Do the tickets get sent electronically to the email address we provided or to our physical address by post?

4 minutes ago, soldave said:

There was a checkbox when making the order if you wanted to create an account.

After ordering you'll receive an email which contains your password and a link to where you can log in (i.e. https://www.lotus70.com/my-account/)

Don't recall seeing this checkbox. Checked again while buying tickets again before confirming: no checkbox.

But thanks for the link as it does refer me to my account where I can see my orders. So an account has been created implicitly.
(:blush: where I could see I apparently booked 3 tickets. Will have to free 2 of them...)

29 minutes ago, theelanman said:

erm....when ordering 

it says one ticket per car....(2 people max).......

Ill be in the Evora with wife n kids...that makes 4 people.......

Ive just presumed that the bit in brackets was a guess...and gone with the first statement of one ticket per car.......(with however many you can get in it).....lol

Plus 1. Will book a ticket and assume it covers everyone in car! 

26 minutes ago, soldave said:

There was a checkbox when making the order if you wanted to create an account.

After ordering you'll receive an email which contains your password and a link to where you can log in (i.e. https://www.lotus70.com/my-account/)

Thanks Dave, I have order No 4025 but have received no email confirmation. I clicked on the link you posted for my Account and low and behold I saw your account...... no just joking, it took me to my account and I can see my original order and a second order I made just in case the first didn't go through. can't see how I can delete the 2nd order. If I can't delete it and i receive 2 tickets and someone needs a ticket I can forward one to them. 

Booked in Either LF1 or Lotus VI, maybe both? Will decide nearer the time.

B&B Booked weeks ago when we saw Bibs' post.

Looking forward to it.

Danny

• Like 1

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

1 hour ago, PascalM said:

@JohanDB, did you get a confirmation via email?

I have an order number 4059, but was not confirmed via email. Hope all is well...

No confirmation email...

When ordering I selected option for making a new account. Tried to find back my order(s), in the order page there is an option for returning customer, which then asks for your mail and password. But I wasn't able to set a password anywhere so kind of stuck?

1 hour ago, mayesprit said:

Stupid question time. Not arriving in Lotus I will need to contact my closest main dealer and get tickets from them?

Cant order here direct from website then?

I contacted my dealer but seemed not straightforward for them. In the "cart" page, when you select your ordered item you are taken to a page where you can select "guest ticket" as well. I tried that :whistle:but I am not receiving any confirmation email nor a link to set up my account... 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bingoking said:

Thanks Dave, I have order No 4025 but have received no email confirmation. I clicked on the link you posted for my Account and low and behold I saw your account...... no just joking, it took me to my account and I can see my original order and a second order I made just in case the first didn't go through. can't see how I can delete the 2nd order. If I can't delete it and i receive 2 tickets and someone needs a ticket I can forward one to them. 

The link https://www.lotus70.com/my-account did indeed show my orders, thanks :thumbup:

But, I see two "owners" tickets and nowehere the "guest" ticket...

I'm afraid I'm giving some work to the organizing team to sort things out later, sorry!

13 minutes ago, DDubya said:

Booked in Either LF1 or Lotus VI, maybe both? Will decide nearer the time.

B&B Booked weeks ago when we saw Bibs' post.

Looking forward to it.

Danny

LF1 convoy to Hethel?

Posted the event on the LF1 facebook page so we can try and organise meet ups along the way to Hethel.

Edited by PaulLF1

Lovely, just lovely, Danny.

Bring both, you drive one and your better half the other?

Hi, sorry to keep asking questions!

Ordered a ticket but have not had a confirmation e mail and can't log into an account from the link posted above.

Is it possible to check if my order has been correctly processed, please?

Many thanks!

7 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

It’s a good job we’ve not been trying to organise a piss-up in a brewery, eh?

We now have a micro brewery in our micro little village of about 30 houses in total in the area.  I went up to sample the new brews with a view to organising a piss-up, i mean a village do there.  Not sure what happened as all recollection of the reason for being there disappeared along with a whole Saturday afternoon and evening. most of the Sunday was also lost to a pain at the base of the head! The village do never happened.

So, morale is do not ever let me organise anything as I really can't even organise a piss-up when in a brewery!  :shock:

• Haha 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

3 hours ago, PaulLF1 said:

I think it started at 4001 for the tickets that could be ordered on the website, maybe the first 4000 are already reserved.😊

My ticket is 4408. Have they really allocated 408 tickets in 3 hours? 😮

2 hours ago, theelanman said:

erm....when ordering 

it says one ticket per car....(2 people max).......

Ill be in the Evora with wife n kids...that makes 4 people.......

Ive just presumed that the bit in brackets was a guess...and gone with the first statement of one ticket per car.......(with however many you can get in it).....lol

Are they small enough to fit in a hamper? If not chuck a tartan blanket over them and tell them to keep still 🤥

• Haha 1

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

2 hours ago, PaulLF1 said:

Do the tickets get sent electronically to the email address we provided or to our physical address by post?

+1

Confused am i supposed to be printing an e ticket from somewhere? 

Ps not sure one cake will be enough. Better call the catering team.

Ah that explains it then. Thanks.

Ps may have inadvertently booked twice as i wasnt sure it had gone through. 

I will just wander over to the dunces line over there....

😕

Just tried getting tickets and its not going through anymore. Were there limited numbers?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

No wait its finally worked. Must be really busy!

Only about 2500 left if they are limited to 7000 like it says.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer