Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 23 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

I assume the dealer tickets are guest tickets?

1 hour ago, m111 said:

The dealers have apparently only been given 20 tickets each, there's only a few dealers so the numbers don't add up.

How do we get tickets if there not available?

..you dont

Hello guys,

first time to attend such kind of events and I’m wondering whether the event would be children friendly? Is it a good idea/responsible to bring along a 6-years old kid?

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, m111 said:

The dealers have apparently only been given 20 tickets each, there's only a few dealers so the numbers don't add up.

Have you considered that it might include all international Lotus dealers? There’s a lot more than just those in the UK!

Margate Exotics.

2 hours ago, esprit22 said:

Sure Johan, he will love it!! ..anyway, most of us are really 6 years old at heart..:cheers:  (only problem is you will have to buy him his own Lotus on his birthday)

Cool, thanks, my wife is indeed desperate with having two kids in house with our son and me :lol:

I was too late into this thread and missed out on TLF tickets but just heard I have got 2 dealer tickets. Will be bringing the Evora but I'm guessing only as far as the park and ride. Anyone know whether dealers will each have stands or only the club's? Split loyalties and all that!

Also, just got in at Dunston Hall too 😀

Edited by Dom193
More Info

Cheers Bibs, 

might have a Cohiba with your name on it fella...✌️

F3BF91C5-A4B6-4DA7-B779-55AE4D8D23AE.jpeg

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

• Gold FFM

I can only imagine what one of these would be like. :( 

Hope you all have a great time.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Feeling rather  dejected, went on holiday the day of registration for tickets, was nice, but 12 days of no Internet access. Was hoping to get tickets  on return to bring the Eclat back home. This event sounds like it's getting better and better, ho hum! Have a great day and hope it goes above and beyond expectations.

I'll look forward to the pics

All the best

Dan

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 24/08/2018 at 12:34, Barrykearley said:

Strippers - who said strippers 

I'm sure that's a typo - That should say Slippers (as in pipe and) 

He's no youngster you know. 😆

• Haha 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!