Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 32 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

Hopefully it’s ok to do this? 

I have a standard (yellow) car (Lotus cars only) entry pass and two tickets available after now receiving a club pass.
Obviously I don’t want these wasted as there was such demand. So hopefully someone can make use of them. 

Thanks RIck for the update, spare ticket going if anyone wants it?

Didn't manage to get tickets  :(

In the unlikely event anyone hears of any available ones, please shout; would love to be able to take our 260,000 mile Elise and my son if we can - we did the 60th in our Turbo Esprit...

I may have a lead on Facebook which I'm following up - you never know!

Have a great time everyone.

Iain

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' and 1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 286,000 miles and counting!

• Gold FFM
12 hours ago, LJR said:

Dropped the car at detailers this morning to look nice for the weekend..........

If you've seen my posts in the Evora picture thread, I am now past caring. I have my detailing kit with me which may or may not get used before the event depending on the performance of Eurotunnel on Friday afternoon and my subsequent performance on the M25. 

Any awards going for the filthiest car in attendance could well be coming my way!

Sorry @C8RKH

😂

6 minutes ago, Iain said:

Nah - my Elise daily driver *may* get a quick wash tomorrow - but she'll look shabby compared to the other cars there I recon - 260,000 miles of wear and tear on display!  ;)

Iain

260000 miles! ?  amazing... any more storey to that..  love high milage cars.... 

• Like 1

Will there be new model launches?

Is there a site map?

Will it be a cashless site or should we bring bundles of cash?

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

There's a track activity at 11am, who knows what they mean by 'Special Cars' though, I certainly don't and even if I did it would be pretty reckless to announce it online a few days before the event.

https://www.lotus70.com/#timetable

10:15am – 110 Lotus Bike Club parade
10:45am – Welcome and Introductory Speeches from Senior Lotus Executives
11:00am – Unveiling of the Lotus Special Cars
11:30am – Classic Team Lotus display (1)
12:00pm – Sunbeam Rally Cars
12:30pm – Lotus dynamics display
13:00pm – One of ‘every Lotus car ever made’ parade
14:00pm – Lotus Driving Academy- Win a Hot lap!
14:30pm – Classic Team Lotus display (2)
15:00pm – Special Event set up
15:30pm – Special Event activity

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.