Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 186 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Hi @Unicorn,

I'm just down the road from you in Burry Port and have a  Exige - your more than welcome to pop down for a cuppa and a chat if your passing through!

Cheers,

Mark

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Ba55uma said:

I thought they are not different mechanically, but all options included with black roof and sills 

Sssshhhh...! Are you trying to ruin the mystique of special editions!?

But, basically, you are correct. They are the same as the 2012+ with all options, but you'll be lucky to find a non sports racer in that spec, they didn't sell many because the SR pack was a cheaper way to do it.

• Haha 1

LOTUS EVORA V6 3.5 VVTI 2+0  £24495

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144304701344?hash=item21993affa0:g:6BcAAOSwYFhhnlMa

Before we start, it's priced this low because it's a CAT D from 2015 and fully repaired in 2016 when it was put back on the road by the previous owner. I bought it in 2017 and it has never bothered me in the slightest and if it doesn't bother you either then read on...

Image 1 - LOTUS EVORA V6 3.5 VVTI 2+0

• Like 1

It is indeed.

Also, second paragraph in the ad explains "better/more photos to follow" because I listed it before I'd given it a wash (will do this at the weekend, weather permitting) and I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to part with more than the asking price either ;)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, p4cks said:

It is indeed.

Also, second paragraph in the ad explains "better/more photos to follow" because I listed it before I'd given it a wash (will do this at the weekend, weather permitting) and I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to part with more than the asking price either ;)

did see this and what year is it ?? 2015?? and damaged in 2016 ?? badly written advert

1 hour ago, windymiller said:

did see this and what year is it ?? 2015?? and damaged in 2016 ?? badly written advert

Alan, thanks for your feedback on my badly written ad. Would you care to use specific examples as how better it could be written please as I'm slightly confused. The ad also states the car is a 2010 (check out the 'item specifics' section) but I shall make it clear in the title and also the description so as to avoid confusing other people like you. Thanks again.

Edited by p4cks
  • Like 2

really couldnt see the date of manufacture and assumed 2015 but my mistake 2010 clearly there when nudged in the right direction (which was the reason by describing it as badly written) so my humble appologies !! but so as been said some more pics would certainly help ??

I'm interested in Steven's car but a bit concerned about it being a Cat D (I realise that the price reflects that of course!). I asked Steven if he knew who carried out the repair but unfortunately since it was before his time he doesn't. Just wondering if anyone on here knows the past history of the car and perhaps could answer that question for me. Thanks.....

Try it.. just don't go with an expectation that the gear changes are DCT or ZF super fast.. they are quite smooth and once you get into the rhythm, using the paddles is just as engaging as a manual drive. Blips on downshifts are the best. 

• Like 1

Hendy shifted one not far off that price..that was in a stunning colour with all the bells and whistles...  turns out the original Evora in immaculate condition are just as  desirable as 400s