Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 177 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

On 04/06/2021 at 12:04, JAWS said:

They are not the same wheels.

The 410 Lightweight wheels have Evora Sport written on them, have contoured spokes and the rears are actually narrower than the GT wheels pictured. So are still restricted to 2+0 (or an N/A 2+2 😃)

Also, the carbon in those holes is part of the bumper not a sleeve. On the GT430 more of the carbon bumper is exposed than the GT410.

C8RKH is right the Carbon in those holes are sleeves well they are on the 410 don’t no about the 430.

3 hours ago, scotty435 said:

C8RKH is right the Carbon in those holes are sleeves well they are on the 410 don’t no about the 430.

Same as per  parts list

691   A710U4011FDuct Rear Bumper LH, CarbonGT430, GT410 Sport

701   A710U4012FDuct Rear Bumper RH, CarbonGT430, GT410 Sport

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LotusFella said:

Nice reasonably price 400 here. 15.5k miles £48773

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/11008808

I thought Howards sold it a few months ago...

https://www.facebook.com/howardsmotors/photos/a.1390762977629058/3822175394487792/  when it was picked up. It looks very similar?  Howards lost their lotus dealership at the end of last year.   Maybe it is a computer glitch, as it is not on the Howards web site.

Although the ad can be seen by the link, a browse for evora's on piston heads shows it has gone - I think it must be a computer glitch.

just thought I share what a dealer has said re a car I was interested in April at 48k.  He's put the price up by 6k! Brilliant use of catastrophic LOL

Great to hear! Thank you for coming back to me. Good news reference your Evora.

We had to realign the price of ours in accordance with what else there was in the market. I am afraid with the catastrophic lack of stock availability across the used car market and with Lotus in particular we can no longer offer a discount on any of our vehicles. If you would still like to come and see it do just let me know though and we'll see if we can sweeten the deal instead with a complimentary service or similar.

ho hum I'll just wait for the winter when the prices realign!

• Gold FFM

I was sat in a dealers I work for earlier - they confirmed they have upped all their used car stock prices - it’s gone mad.

• Sad 1

Only here once

9 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

I was sat in a dealers I work for earlier - they confirmed they have upped all their used car stock prices - it’s gone mad.

hasnt everything !!! inflation is back !!! 😒

Because of the chip shortage new cars are in short supply so people coming to the end of their agreements are extending theirs and not releasing cars onto the second hand market. 

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

18 minutes ago, pete said:

Because of the chip shortage new cars are in short supply so people coming to the end of their agreements are extending theirs and not releasing cars onto the second hand market. 

Chip shortage!  Screw me, what am I going to have for me tea then.........   Arghhhh, we're all doomed.

Just bought a new car for the wife a few weeks back. No problem getting one at all, to the spec we wanted etc. Just a 3 week wait for the build slot and delivery. Maybe it has rice rather than chips in it.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Apparently if you want a new motor home a lot of the dealers will not sell you one unless you have a trade in.....

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

6 minutes ago, LotusFella said:

Feel like that’s gotta be a mistake? 2018 for £50k? I know it’s done 28k miles but that still seems cheap? 

edit - nevermind, it says 2018 (65 reg). Makes more sense now I guess!

Edited by Wake

They have a lovely green 2018 for £62, so yes, suspect that other car actually is a 2015.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

8 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

They have a lovely green 2018 for £62, so yes, suspect that other car actually is a 2015.

agree it's probably 2015

2 minutes ago, LotusFella said:

agree it's probably 2015

Are you sure now?

The small print.

29 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

The green one really is gorgeous 

2 hours ago, Wake said:

The green one really is gorgeous 

Yes, looks better in the flesh too

The small print.

So I got to see the car from close and it is not the same. Identical colors and options but less miles ans coming from Hendy.