Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Friday evening BBQ @ Dunston Hall - Page 6 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Friday evening BBQ @ Dunston Hall

• Gold FFM
8 hours ago, Sparky said:

He's waiting for you to finish your Esprit.

I'm planning on bringing it

To the 80th

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM
7 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Read the start of the thread - you add your name

I didn't want to be presumptuous. 

The bit I read said send your payment and I'll add you name.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Steve V8 said:

I didn't want to be presumptuous. 

The bit I read said send your payment and I'll add you name.

That's exactly what it said! The list went screwy with people not following the simple instruction. :sofa:

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

41 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Take note @C8RKH and @Steve V8 😂

Not sure I'll be there due to no ticket for event next day. Just waiting for that to be clarified re the change to a car ticket not now having a +1.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

6 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Everyone who ordered a car ticket will have 2 people tickets sent out. 

Thanks Bibs. I do owe you a beer!

• Like 1

The small print.

14 hours ago, Kim.Poulsen said:
1. Bibs - Ticket Purchased

2 + 3. internets - 2 tickets purchased 

4 + 5. Pascal Massun - 2 tickets purchased

6. David Boyd - Ticket Purchased - (if I'm still stuck on the M25, can you send me a burger via carrier pigeon please?)

7 + 8. nigeninja - 2 tickets purchased 

9. C8RHK - 1 ticket purchased

10. Sizona  - 1 ticket purchased

11. Advantage  1 ticket purchased (if I buy two can a stuff my face?)

12 + 13. scotty435 - 2 tickets purchased

14. theelanman - 1 ticket purchased

15 + 16. Can't count Clark aka Sparky - 2 tickets purchased

17 + 18. johnwalsh - 2 tickets purchased

19 + 20. Timjgor90 - 2 tickets purchased

21 + 22. Dunsfold Dave - 2 tickets purchased

23 + 24 + 25. Dan E - 3 tickets purchased

26. chrisroy - 1 ticket purchased 

27 + 28. cweeden - 2 tickets purchased

29 + 30. mayesprit - 2 tickets purchased

31 + 32 + 33. RODOLPHESPRIT - 3 tickets purchased

34 + 35 + 36 + 37 + 38. dapinky - 5 tickets purchased

39 + 40 + 41. Jan Blom - 3 tickets purchased

42 + 43. march - 2 tickets purchased

44 + 45. Trevsked - 2 tickets purchased

46. kim.com - 1 ticket purchased 

47. bingoking - 1 ticket purchased

48 + 49 + 50.  Maydharm - 3 tickets purchased

51 + 52. John_W- 2 tickets purchased

53 + 54. blindside - 2 tickets purchased

55 + 56. Steve A & Lesley - 2 tickets purchased

57. TomE - 1 ticket purchased

58. Dunc - ticket purchased

59. Clive59 - ticket purchased

60. JohnthenutHazel - ticket purchased

61 el-torro - ticket purchased

62. JCspeedbird -ticket purchased

63 - 66. Maydharm- another 1 ticket (4 total)

67 - 72 - Esprit Club France - Rodolphe

73 - 74 - Softlysoftlycatchymonkey - 2 tickets purchased

75-76 Stuartm - 2 tickets and payment sent 
77-78  Roger Makhlouf - 2 tickets pls - payment sent 
79-80 Kimbers and Mrs Kimbers - Payment sent 
81 - 83 B&C
84 - 85 MJK and Avril, payment sent
86.  MartynV - payment sent
87. Stuartm 3rd ticket payment sent 
88-89 @LotusFella whom can’t follow instructions 
90-91 Barrykearley and Danny - payment sent
92-95 Micheal hipperson & guests
96+97 Dom193 and Mrs193- Payment sent, (in two bits, sorry)
98 Yasuo
99 @Steve V8
100 @Gert V Payment Sent

ARSE!

Geoff Smith

LotusElanCentral.com and BOLLECKS† founder

[†Bristol and Outlying Lands Lotus Elan Central Knowledge and Support]

9 hours ago, Sparky said:

Looking at that list, I predict a bit of a piss-up. 

What? I predict a riot! 😂🤣

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Pic doesn't help a lot to work out size of pillow required. would need to see the ladies in the bedroom. Sorry, the size of bed in the bedroom.

7 hours ago, C8RKH said:

What? I predict a riot! 😂🤣

Th Scottish contingent will be on best behavior. Well mostly.

:sorcerer:

21 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Not sure I'll be there due to no ticket for event next day. Just waiting for that to be clarified re the change to a car ticket not now having a +1.

Not sure what you mean. The "original" ticket to allow your car into the factory also allowed 2 people in. It still does: sticker for the car, + 2 people tickets. 

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, fredjohn said:

Not sure what you mean. The "original" ticket to allow your car into the factory also allowed 2 people in. It still does: sticker for the car, + 2 people tickets. 

If you booked a ticket via the original 70th website, then you would have had a confirmation email. That will be followed up by a pass for your car + two tickets, one for the driver and one for the passenger. I think that's everyone's understanding. Going by the latest update, tickets were posted out yesterday.

Bibs had to get up early to get them sorted out. I can imagine a huge amount of work going on in the background, so well done to all those who are doing all the graft on our behalf.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, johnpwalsh said:

Bibs had to get up early to get them sorted out.

Does he have a black and white cat called Jess too?

The small print.

On 17/09/2018 at 15:39, Barrykearley said:

Read the start of the thread - you add your name

I take it English is not your first language Barry!  We'll let anyone in this days.... :sofa:

"Please send payment to paypal@thelotusforums.com and I'll add you to the list :)!"

• Haha 1

The small print.

Ah, but you did say read the start of the thread. Time to go back to chicken shed land!   lol........  Looking forward to putting a name to a face at the 70th bash

1 minute ago, Alfa2Evora said:

Andy's entire focus was drawn to the word/abbreviation 'BBQ' - he didn't get past that! :P

I didn't get past the fact the burger has at least four meats you can put in it!  It might be a £24 quid burger but when you see what I can out between two bits of bread....

• Haha 2

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Four meats @C8RKH - that’s just the choice. I’m sure you will be allowed to stick 2 or 3 of each meat in that bun 

Just look for the knackered shell of a bloke - who’s not buying another esprit ever again

Start of the thread - not the first post 👍

Only here once

Life’s too short to start reading this post from the start........ again. 🤓

@Bibs

Just to clarify (for your paper list on the door)....

...the 5 tickets I have paid for (#34-38 inclusive) are intended for:-

Me, Dave Clement, Kathryn Selwood, Trevor Buesnel, Lynne Buesnel.

{If I don't post it in public, Smiffy will only try to claim that one is for him, even though he failed to get in on time!}

• Haha 1