Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Urgent 2 seats required - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Urgent 2 seats required

• Gold FFM

Due 2 clutch failure 2 seat required from caistor hall or dunston hall. Don't need tickets just the seat. Can anyone HELP. We had to drive down from north Scotland in everyday car..HELP HEP HELP.. we have passes for track parking.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
11 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Get down to bromyard - I’ll lend you a car

Give us a clue where that is

Surely someone local can help john out here, and lend him a lotus for the day, he does so much to keep historic lotus on the road. Stratton motor company? Group lotus? Hangar 111?

• Like 1

John, I'm sure there are some sprares. I know a couple of the Belgian contingent have spare tickets!! Just get down here and we'll sort it

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

Am I reading this wrong? The OP wants two seats, not two tickets. He has the entry tickets, but his Lotus has let him down and he has taken the daily driver (not allowed to park at Hethel). Therefore they're hoping to catch a ride in with another Lotus driver(s) who does have a Hethel parking permit.

Edited by LotusLeftLotusRight

With their two tickets they can still get on the shuttle but where they are staying there should be someone(s) with a spare passenger seat which would save them travelling to the park and ride and still be in the convoy.

chipp

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Get down to bromyard - I’ll lend you a 

We are staying at caistor hall we have entry passes just looking for a seat for 2 people  We can be at dunston hall in morning if that helps. Can be contacted on 07823334040. Tia. 

Shit John, didn't realise when I saw you, you still need entry. Hope it was sorted and we see you tomorrow?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!