Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Favourite 70th anniversary car - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Favourite 70th anniversary car

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, johnpwalsh said:

I have the same car, been in storage almost 2 years now as needs restoration. My one has the powder Blue leather interior. But must say, that was the mos stunning S3 on show.

It’s in lovely condition John......it really stood out. I found out later it had been professionally detailed before the show so good to see the owner Lucas really pushing the boat out to get it looking it’s best👌

Kinda made me wish I had taken mine😢 but me being me took the easy option, left both Lotus at home...............and took the work car🤫

40 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

I did wonder what happened to you Tim - probably for the best that it happened before the trip😉

Yeah only drove her 100 yards from my house to the petrol station 🤦🏻‍♂️ Friday morning, 

All sorted now tho was loose clutch hose.

Was still a great weekend tho in the M100 

• Confused 1

I really liked this Elan too. I spoke to the owner and he's had quite a lot of work done to get it right

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, LJR said:

I really liked this Elan too. I spoke to the owner and he's had quite a lot of work done to get it right

Lovely car - great colour! Did it not break down at one point though during the parade, up at the top end of the track after the right hander🤔

he made it off the track ok, I think it was either getting hot or he couldn't figure out where to get off. If his clutch is as heavy as mine I'm not surprised he stopped. After nearly an hour I felt like I needed a new knee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, LJR said:

he made it off the track ok, I think it was either getting hot or he couldn't figure out where to get off. If his clutch is as heavy as mine I'm not surprised he stopped. After nearly an hour I felt like I needed a new knee

I am sure he was also stuck at the roadside after leaving Hethel. Now the Blue bruised and batter Elan, must be favorite for car of the show.

20 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Best car there IMO due to twice winning Monaco GP, but certainly not a road car as requested in the original post.

😀 agreed

then I’d go for

88A63C2B-396F-4B5A-B849-AF0B3772DA23.jpeg

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Dan E said:

Did anyone get a picture of the bashed up Elan @JNW3  do you remember what it was called? I thought that was a very cool car even the ignition was on the boot lid 👍

and this is still my favourite it was absolutely wonderful3E6A6D08-F01F-4574-9D51-025BA2557D5B.thumb.jpeg.5ea0edb741ecb73da5037f54c1f318cb.jpeg

Was it Lawrence @Dan E??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...