Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus at 70: the highs and lows - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus at 70: the highs and lows

Marina door handles - 100 times better than the crappy Toyota ones in the Excel.

• Like 2

On 08/12/2018 at 18:42, Chillidoggy said:

Having asked the font of all car knowledge sat next to me with rum and coke in hand, I am informed that Princess Anne owned 8 Scimitars, one of which was the same green colour as hers. Having broached the subject, I have now received another verbal warning for selling it.

Here we go

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/reliant/other-models/reliant-scimitar-gte--wolrace-alloys--stunnning-condition--sunroof/9281331

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

12 minutes ago, pete said:

That has to be one of the worst colours I’ve ever seen on any car, any time. What’s it called, “Puke”?

Margate Exotics.