Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants Meets - Page 27 - UK - Hampshire - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants Meets

Kevin Wheeler

• 4 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Interesting description... A full recipe will be provided upon sale, cash on collection.

Unfortunately it's already over £250.

I assume the hedge cutter comes with the car to assist in the body repairs, or maybe someone's already started. 

As for the recipe, it is a FULL recipe given. I can't stand part recipes.

Sounds good, it was somewhere that I had in mind to scope out once it's opened before suggesting it as a location.

• 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Time for one in June, people?

The Bear and Ragged Staff seems quite popular.

Any dates anyone? Tuesday 4th?

• Like 1

Sounds good - currently clear for me and I've just been serviced and MOT'd 🙂 

I might be a bit later than usual, but I should be able to make it.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I can, bit snowed under but getting there. Lotus still in storage and looking very manky it's gone mouldy inside hopefully it'll clean up OK (had some scum bags on the Rob luckily didn't get into that building just my friends workshop) . I was gonna get it this weekend but alas something else has broken and needs my attention. 🤬  At least the Samurai got its MOT,with best emissions it's ever had, not bad considering the engine was spread across the garage weeks ago, with a heavily corroded and warped head.

Are you still planning to do bear and ragged staff, Romsey tonight ? If so I shall try to make it.

Thought I'd just check online, closing time of 11pm.

• Like 1

@Techyd That'd be brave as it's pissing it down here, assuming you meant the car.