Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants Meets - Page 4 - UK - Hampshire - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants Meets

Kevin Wheeler

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Shame you can't make it Dave😘

4 hours ago, Techyd said:

Just to add - not sure how strict the start time is for the event - I'm likely going to be a few minutes late this evening

Just like a real race you will just have to drive faster to catch up😆

Not really!

@pbharcourt Thank you again for organising the race night, not that it was much of a race, Tommy was in a different league!  It was good fun, I look forward to the next one.

• Like 1

Hey Chaps, just wanted to echo Kenny's comment, most I've laughed in a long time! really enjoyable evening, hopefully we can do that again and, if we do, we will have to think of some sort of handicap for Tommy!

Best regards to all

Glad you all enjoyed it, I think the only way to beat Tommy will be to make him wear a blindfold......and he'd probably still beat us! 😂

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon Chaps, just checking in that those that can, are still planning on meeting up tonight. Tommy and I will be, although not sure if I'll have the Lotus, just finishing off the 1000 miles service and the fitting of it's 2bular full exhaust system.

from memory, we are heading for the Chilworth Arms tonight??

regards to all

Hi Simon,

Yes, I plan to be at the Chilworth Arms just after 19:00.  I bet you can't wait to use all of the revs!

Poor Dave...😂

Can you make the next meet?  We were talking about the 20th or 27th June at the Wonston arms?

Everybody welcome!

Hi Chaps,

Just back from hols. Sorry to miss last week's meet. Just been to the Wonston for a cheeky half. Matt the landlord says Thursdays after 6.30pm are quite good and would it be possible to aim for June 20th as his father in law, who loves his cars but is sadly unwell, will be visiting from way ooop north and a bunch of Loti would cheer him up. If it's good, I will confirm with Matt so that we can make best use of the VERY limited parking!

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Hey Pete, Thanks for popping into the Wonston Arms, that must have been difficult for you!!

20th June is good for Tommy and I, we will be setting off up to the Lotus in the Peaks event the following morning, so the Wonston Arms will be a nice send off!

Regards to all

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...