Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Beaulieu supercar weekend Aug 3-4th - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Beaulieu supercar weekend Aug 3-4th

RoflOnMyWaffle

I'm going, not sure which day as it depends on the weather and how I feel, but never been before. Turn out is meant to be pretty good and I feel the Exige can hold its own against many of these supercars. 
I got free entry by emailing and offering to put my car on display, which hopefully also means I get better parking and won't have to worry about crappy roads and smashing splitters xD

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/beaulieu-supercar-weekend/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was there. Was actually a good day. Was worried I'd be bored but was really nice relaxed day - as usual Mustang fuckboys ruined it. Straight piped Coyote doesn't sound good.

Met up with Michael from Snows Lotus and had a nice chat - he managed to sell me on the idea of a soft top just by showing me how quick it is to put on and off. Next on the mod list. Be a bargain in winter 🤣

Going tomorrow, briefly saw Kevin leaving, very responsibly I might add! Some incredible cars there, everything under the supercar sun.

Hope to see a few of you there tomorrow. I think they park cars together by marque so it should be fairly straightforward. Saw a few cars leaving today and yes the Lotus cars absolutely did hold their own.

👍

Went yesterday, was accepted for demo runs but an “admin” error meant they’d booked me for Sunday and weren’t prepared to change which was pretty frustrating, particularly as every second car seemed to be a Mustang. They really need to work on getting some more unusual cars involved. Still they fed and watered me for the day, so every cloud....

Had an interesting chat with a guy with a Konsigggg (sp!) who was parking up in the hypercar area, he had ordered the new model on a 3 year lead time,  the factory commit to offering you your money back on the trade in against the new car, so depreciation free motoring! (his current car  had already been pre-sold by the factory at a £200k profit!)

• Like 1

I did laugh at the mustangs at a supercar event. But then there was a bmw section too...

Another guy said they have lifetime warranty too, and free maintenance for the first owner?

Another thing - there's a US spec 'egg valued at $8m... so hes got some profit...

On 03/08/2019 at 16:13, eeyoreish said:

Will be at Beaulieu tomorrow. Weather looks good so should be a nice day out

Saw your car - didn't manage to see you though!

Had a very enjoyable day walking around and thanks to @KennyN and his friend Spencer, I now have an Ariel Nomad on the want list 🤣

41 minutes ago, Techyd said:

Had a very enjoyable day walking around and thanks to @KennyN and his friend Spencer, I now have an Ariel Nomad on the want list 🤣

@Techyd Thank you for your company today, it was a great day out.  I hope that you're able to swing an Ariel Nomad as your next company car 🤣 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Techyd said:

Likewise!

A decent day all round; good weather, nice cars and free coffee 👍

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• Gold FFM

I thought I saw you as I was leaving @The Pits. I was trying to be responsible in the New Forest!

We had a good day on Saturday. As you say, all Lotus cars parked together. I was next to a beautiful grey GT430. Hope you all got to meet Nigel (the owner) on Sunday too.

• Like 1

Yes met Nigel today and talked GT430s until my 8 yr old son could bare no more! 👍

Good day. Amazed at the sheer number of McLarens and Lambos I didn't know they were so popular. I didn't count them but it seemed to me like there were fewer Ferraris.

Yes chatted briefly chatted to Nigel and admired his GT430 🙂 We'd met previously Hethel last summer as well - small world!

Also admired your GT430 @The Pits - super colour I have to say!

• Like 1

Nice Lotus turnout on Sunday with summer weather holding out for a change..

Thanks to whoever brought along the Lotus flag but just amazing how many other "Car Clubs" bring along their corporate hospitality units...

Nice display in front of Beaulieu House and maybe an Evija will be there next year?

20190804_124205.jpg

20190804_124145.jpg

20190804_103744.jpg

20190804_134850.jpg

20190804_103840.jpg

• Like 2