Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brexit - Page 22 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brexit

Barrykearley

• Gold FFM

^ yeah @Bibs

Get the Pom poms out. 

Newcastle was damn close that should have been massively different !!!

off to the freezer for more rum

Come on Sunderland 

Only here once

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4am

BBC radio reporting that leave is in the lead 9 million to 8.5 million.

BUT LONDON MIGHT YET RIDE TO THE RESCUE

The reporters seem disbelieving and are still pushing the remain line

4:40 - Dimblebum has just announced that Leave has won

Lead is 847,000

• Like 1

Now mathematically impossible for leave to lose.

8 more areas to return their result.

16.8 million leave, remain 15.7 million

• Like 1

52-48 Leave! This will shake things up a bit. 

What happens if the will of the people isn't honoured? 

Interesting to see what happens now. In the meantime, I'll be placing my mega-order from SJ with the pound where it's at. 

• Like 2

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

If the turnout in Scotland and Northern Ireland had been as high as it was in England and Wales then I might have had a bit of sympathy for the inevitable whinging that we are about to hear.......

• Like 1

Dave.

• Gold FFM
57 minutes ago, ian29gte said:

Someone wake Barry and tell him the good news, it'll help his hangover.

Whoooop - Angela Merkel, junker - stuff that right up you f@cking arse..........

oooh my head hurts - where's the tablets - what a night 

• Like 1

Only here once

54 minutes ago, Dave Eds said:

If the turnout in Scotland and Northern Ireland had been as high as it was in England and Wales then I might have had a bit of sympathy for the inevitable whinging that we are about to hear.......

So, when Scotland vote to leave the UK in favour of the EU, where will the border run? (As is likely to be reinstated for Ireland)

Passports to get into Scotland? 

• Gold FFM
8 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

There are people, not self serving  politicians, but normal hard workibg people all across Europe who will be inspired and emboldened and maybe incentivized to send out their own message. 

Only time will tell if what " we fools" have done was the right thing, or the wrong. Keep calm and have a cup of tea.

Today is a great day for democracy.

im sure we will now see a change in the EU.......about time :animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier::animier:

Now finally politicians need to wake up and smell the coffee. An awful lot of them need to sod off and accept democracy

• Like 2

Only here once

BBC still reporting that the pound has plummeted, but hasn't reported that it has started to bounce back.

I remember going on holiday when the rate was 1.08 to the USD,

• Gold FFM
1 minute ago, ian29gte said:

I've got to go and paint my mum's garden fence today, as the weather promises to bit a bit inclement tomorrow.

You sure you are not worried about the value of the pound? The visa your gonna need to apply for to go on holiday ? The end of the world??

Dismayed politicians !!! 

Whoop whoop Independence Day 24th June 2016

Only here once

Started to bounce back right after about midnight according to what I'm seeing.

Still what do you all think will happen now? Will the EU be forced to make mega concessions to keep the UK in whereupon Cameron will simply unilaterally decide to make that call on behalf of the UK, or does leave really mean leave? 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

BBC still reporting that the pound has plummeted, but hasn't reported that it has started to bounce back.

I remember going on holiday when the rate was 1.08 to the USD,

Makes it real cheap for the yanks to buy our stuff though 

• Like 1

Only here once

4 minutes ago, Vanya said:

Started to bounce back right after about midnight according to what I'm seeing.

Still what do you all think will happen now? Will the EU be forced to make mega concessions to keep the UK in whereupon Cameron will simply unilaterally decide to make that call on behalf of the UK, or does leave really mean leave? 

I don't think Cameron or his sidekick Osborne will be around on the scene very much longer.

Uh ok! Eventhough I knew it was a distinct possibility, I was probably in denial and figured that Britain would stick around the E.U till the end of days... Oh but I was wrong.  It is not quite 3 am here and I can't really sleep due to you know what. And I wonder what my fellow lotusforumers are thinking right now... 

• Gold FFM

Bugged that if we had waited, we may have got more GBP for our conversion from AUD.

Other than that, I have no opinion.

Edited by ramjet
Topics merged

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)