Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Launch Edition Register - Page 10 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Launch Edition Register

LOTUSMAN33

4 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

"epic mid-engine comes with spatula as it’s glued to the road!"

🤮

I have that one Jonny but not sure with the second one unless I can get its registration number 👍🏻

Do or do not, there is no try! 

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, steamdriven said:

How is everyone's dashboard centre stitching getting on !  LOL

Steamdriven

My stitching is perfect thanks, but I was warned about that early on so take precautions, particularly when in the south of France ..  I carry a shaped arc of cardboard covered in silver foil that folds in 3 and the largest screen heatshield I could buy. It saves the aircon having to work so hard when I drive off.

evora front france .jpg

• Like 2

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

18 hours ago, steamdriven said:

I just discovered this thread.

I own the RX59 AXO listed under 'cars to be investigated'

It carries the plate LS07TUS.

Grey with Oyster interior.

How is everyone's dashboard centre stitching getting on !  LOL

Steamdriven

All updated, the investigation list is only a few cars now thanks to everyone’s support.

image.thumb.png.aeb566cc0d3b57894f2ca0d5d867426e.png

Anyone who wants a clearer copy just PM me and I’ll send it across. 👍🏻
Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try! 

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Another Launch Edition to add to the list by the looks of things. Presently on a private plate and advertised on Pistonheads. First registered in March 2010 according to the DVLA.

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/13875424

image.thumb.png.44e61e7ec98d4b33dfd3b5022be4a6a6.png

image.thumb.png.cfd0064650df382d8b9f27e5dcacdfe1.png

• Like 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Here's another one for the register that's been mentioned on the Evora Market Watch thread. AU58AEK; aquamarine with paprika interior. One of the ten aquamarine LEs mentioned in the letter that came with my Certificate Of Provenance, and the only one with a paprika interior.

Screenshot_20220929-222321_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220929-233342_eBay.jpg

• Thanks 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

That's a bargain for somebody ..  49k miles and £26k !  There's a 2010 2+2 on a 60 plate with all the packs & 64k miles asking £30,495.

• Like 2

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice purchase Terence, I was going to buy that one for the wife for her birthday (what with it being 4 miles away from me) but instead she'll just have to have some socks or something equally boring now.

Jed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’m wondering where my own recently acquired car sits in this list. Despite reading through it all a couple of times I can’t be sure it’s been considered. 
It may be that it’s not a Launch Edition car but perhaps the collective knowledge on here will clarify.
The car has all the hallmarks of an early car - engine lid decal, passenger dash script, Launch Edition plaque in drivers sill. It also has chrome door handles, still has chrome rear light surrounds and it has the long ratio gearbox. 
It went through PDI on 02.11.2009 and was registered on 05.11.2009 by Murray Motor Company to its first keeper and was registered on T4CMH and lived in Cornwall. 
It has a 2009 MY tenth digit in its chassis number which ends with HN41019. 
I think that’s all I have to help ID the car apart from its colour which is Aquamarine with a Charcoal interior. 
If it’s not there already I’d be pleased to have it added to the list and hear of any positive or interesting history. 
Thanks as always. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

@madmax according to the details in the letter that accompanied the Certificate Of Provenance for my aquamarine blue LE, there were 10 UK cars. Nine had an oyster interior and one a paprika interior. No mention of a car with a charcoal interior I'm afraid.

Base models started to be produced around October 2009 iirc, where any combination of the options could be chosen.

The only surefire way to find out if your Evora is a Launch Edition or a base model is to get a Certificate Of Provenance from Lotus.

• Gold FFM

Another way is to check it has all the 'packs', including the sports mode button, double din entertainment, cruise, rear seats (the three packs are: Tech Pack, Premium Pack, Sport Pack, Bi-Xenon Headlamps, Alpine Imprint Audio System, Reversing Camera, Electric Powerfold Mirrors and a plaque)

Thanks 

All the packs appear to be there, plus cruise, rear seats Bi xenon’s, Reversing camera  etc etc, ambient lighting and full leather of course. To all intents and purposes it has everything an LE would have including the correct badges and plaques but it may be a ‘clone’. 
Good low mileage though which is a plus and a good service history and MoT history too