Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 56 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

It’s being hold accountable, yes one wrong decision can be a mistake, but numerous wrong decision are not mistakes it incompetence thats why he had to go.

• Like 2

Masi is out, end of the story, Redbull  want to appear legitimate and need to convince people that they acted rightfully in good conscience and Masi being out is not their fault. Mercedes will blame redbull for playing dirty. Masi got caught in the web and ended up being collateral damage. Horner will always be Horner and Wolf will be Wolf. 

In other news Haas got Kevin Magnusen back on a multi year contract ( I guess that means two years). Mazepin threatens to take his now former team to court while Uralkali want their 2022 money back, as they claim they already paid the full amount of the sponsorship... Who does that?! Also both Mazepin have been placed on the list of sanctioned russian people by the E.U. so even if Haas - which is based in the US/UK  out of EU but closely aligned when it comes to sanctions - had any thing to repay they could not.

Edited by NedaSay

Getting Kmag back is a no brainer in my opinion ; he knows the team, he is a racer - not always the cleanest one - he will be able to provide feedback and be a good yardstick to Mick S. He also does have personal sponsors that may want to join him back in F1.

Anyone else think Horny may be suffering from Dementia with the recent memory losses?

I do think someone in the teams needs to whisper STFU in his ear. It's actually getting tiresome now, all his whining etc. He sounds like an entitled public schoolboy who's run out of credit at the tuck shop.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I've got no problem with him winding people up, it's when he starts to get nasty with it accusing everyone else of being unsporting etc.

I just find him quite unsporting to be honest.

• Like 2

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

So, if the reports are to be believed, Hamster's moaning about the Merc performance, Ferrari questioning the Merc's mirrors, and Red Bull appear to have gained some performance. Ferraris also looking in good form, too.

It's getting interesting though, roll on qualifying so we see who's been telling porkies.

Margate Exotics.

An awful lot of people, on here, and elsewhere, seemed to be shouting about how Russell was going to hump Hamilton in the same car and Hamilton was going to be a grumpy bastard and shitting himself having a "real team mate".  Hmmm, people still think that?.........

Given the new regs, pretty much a baselined position for them to measure ability against.

Come on Ferrari. Get that front row locked out.

Ferrari on pole. Wonderful!

• Like 1

The small print.

I guess the real pointer will be race position at the end as both Lewis and Russell are just ahead of the mid field they'll be scrapping.

The start is going to be interesting as row 2 will get a long toe down to T1. Could get very spicey and I bet Verstappen goes off track limits.

• Like 1

The small print.

14 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Could get very spicey and I bet Verstappen goes off track limits.

Hope the red car at the front does not let Max by for the whole race. (unlikely) 

• Like 1

Sorry but can I just say “Oi HORNER!  You’re such a COCK!”

arh that’s better. Thank you

51 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I guess the real pointer will be race position at the end as both Lewis and Russell are just ahead of the mid field they'll be scrapping.

The start is going to be interesting as row 2 will get a long toe down to T1. Could get very spicey and I bet Verstappen goes off track limits.

I’m guessing the toes will be much more substantial this year.

I think you are going to see Max find out that Charles is NOT going to be an easy pass. Remember when Max slammed Charles off the track? I'm sure Charles has not forgotten it!

Later,
Eldon

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LotusFella said:

I’m guessing the toes will be much more substantial this year.

If that's the case how will they fit in their racing booties?

• Like 1

The small print.