Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 73 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

Used to watch BTCC avidly particularly when they had MG's.

This weekend sees the end of Jason Plato's touring car career - one of the great characters of the sport.

Amazing ballsy move my Max on the first corner to get back in the front!  Congratulations Max on a well earned championship!

FIA causing another fiasco with unclear application of the rules making it a not so clear that Max had won the championship so was a bit of an anticlimax.

I guess the mis-table battles will still go right to the wire to see who can get 4th position in the constructors and I guess 2nd, 3rd, 4th in the drivers championship is still relatively open so still plenty of action in the remaining rounds.

• Like 1

So RB guilty of breaking budget cap a bit,....no punishment yet. Bit like being a bit over the drunk driver or speed limits.... 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/63204082 and elsewhere.

Should think Merc and Ferrari want them shot a dawn.

• Like 1

At the very least RB should have their 2023 budget cap reduced by the amount they overpaid in 2021 plus 2 years inflation on top. That would just be keeping things fair across the grid, without any actual punishment for what they did.

• Like 1

But they got a massive performance gain from that overspend.  Not sure if true but someone was saying 200k gave 1/10th

Now that the FIA have confirmed that RB broke the budget cap and we’re also guilty of another procedural breach, shouldn’t Mercedes and Ferrari turn the tables on Little Jack and sue him for defamation.

• Like 1

Agreed there needs to be a proper punishment given to RBR.

Bending the rules, finding holes in the specification is part of F1 but when teams get caught being bending them too far, they have always been punished.   I don't see why this would be any different!

• Like 2

If you take in a 'pay to drive' driver, perhaps their millions could go straight to a sub contractor and not appear in the 'normal' books.

Sure there are loads of fiddles...

• Like 1

anyone know where fia penalty info is.  I cant seem to find it.  I guess that’s because not is none 😆

Still publicly proclaiming  their innocence.

Little Jack now trying to get out of his corner but sounding more like his kids every day “wasn’t me”

image.thumb.png.e465f8effe39214ec048ff1307a43f32.png

• Like 1