Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
So happy brought a new GT 410 sport - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

So happy brought a new GT 410 sport

scotty435

Very nice. Congratulations you'll love it.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Fantastic choice Scotty, many congrats! Looking forward to the collection pics and your first impressions of the car next weekend. Health to drive. 👍

• Like 1

Funds wouldn’t stretch for the 430 at BeIl & Colvill, but over the moon with the 410 sure it’s going to be great 👍 

Edited by Bravo73

7 hours ago, DarrylV8 said:

A very good choice of colour, enjoy 

The inspiration for the colour came from a certain 430 👍

• Like 1

That line in the carbon is sexier than the line running down Marlene Dietrich's black silk stockings!  Enjoy tomorrow, always a special day when you pick up a new car like THAT!

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I would be interested to hear your views on comparing the NA with the 410 Sport. Not so much the power, more the suspension. 

Have a great day tomorrow, so exciting to collect a new stead. 

Justin 

Hi Scott,

assume you are on with the paperwork and tapping the table, safe journey home via some place you had not heard of 

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

13 hours ago, jep said:

I would be interested to hear your views on comparing the NA with the 410 Sport. Not so much the power, more the suspension. 

Have a great day tomorrow, so exciting to collect a new stead. 

Justin 

Will be happy to give you comparison Justin,  will get the 1000mile run in out the way and then let you know 👍

• Thanks 1

Where's the pickup/collection pictures already? For crying out loud man get your finger out!!! Come on. Pictures matter...

• Haha 1

The small print.

1 hour ago, DarrylV8 said:

Hi Scott,

assume you are on with the paperwork and tapping the table, safe journey home via some place you had not heard of 

Collection this afternoon Darryl. Hope it stops raining 😢 but never mind if it doesn’t, looking forward to some days out next week the weather is looking better and will give me a chance to get the 1000 mile run in out the way.

16 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Where's the pickup/collection pictures already? For crying out loud man get your finger out!!! Come on. Pictures matter...

Collection this afternoon my other half is at work, weeks of planning to talk her round to buying a new car so not planning to upset her now and going with out her lol.

Good to see that there are still some men out there willing to take on the wifey challenge and talk them round @scotty435!  Good job!  Looking forward to seeing the pictures later, the car does like very good on the Central website. They do seem to put a lot of effort into taking good pictures of their stock.

I'm sure you'll be grinning like a Cheshire cat on the journey home.

• Like 1

The small print.

They have black 410 they are selling on behalf of the factory and guess what it as the much talked about armrest fitted.

• Haha 1

At least with the strange weather we are having today scrubbing in the tyres and bedding in the brakes shouldn’t be so difficult 

• Like 1

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Looks like a super car @scotty435, excellent colour, really does suit the Evora. 

• Like 1

The small print.