Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Meghan Markle interview (with a bit of Harry Windsor) - Page 5 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Meghan Markle interview (with a bit of Harry Windsor)

Ah, mystic Meg. She couldn't see into the future either!

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

His mother went off reservation doing her own thing  and ended up being driven by a pissed driver and chose not to wear a seatbelt.     Its all rather sad.

• Gold FFM

Harry has put his wife and children firmly in the Taliban’s crosshairs as well.

Maybe this is an underhanded way to get more protection? They have had their protection axed haven’t they?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

He's thrown both of them under the bus. His brother, father and his own wife and children.

I don't think we have heard the last of all of this.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

1 hour ago, ramjet said:

I don't think we have heard the last of all of this.

I was hoping (unlikely) that we may heard the last of this.

• Gold FFM

I'm going with 'nope'.

“People are twisting my words, I didn’t mead it in that way” he says.

Another one of the ever growing population who has to blame others for everything & fails to accept any responsibility whatsoever for his own actions 

image.gif.1768d6ce38e264fa5521e087373f0a1c.gif

• Gold FFM

The further he goes down the rabbit hole, the harder it will be get back out.

Can't imagine the children getting to see their grandfathers much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I wonder what they are hoping to achieve?

The pursuit of money for money's sake does turn some people ugly.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 29/01/2023 at 09:52, Bibs said:

Infamy and fortune.

Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it Infamy!

Infamy, infamy. They've all got it in for me." - Carry on Cleo quote

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Was at the airport today and Spare is already half price. I do hope the advance wasn't too large.

I'd hate to see real talented writers suffer as a result of his largesse.

The small print.

His and his families "Protection" since its payment was removed by the UK State or Royal funds, costs them Quarter of a million a month.

Remember they went to Canada as they said they would pay towards it and there was such an uproar by the Canadians because they were paying for it? So it was removed and they moved to Hollywood (Surprise) and suddenly started courting the Press who they blamed for everything ? Weird that isn't it!!

Is it any wonder they need to do this kind of thing due to their level of spending? Though to be honest bet it costs more now he's blurted out about his time in Afghanistan.

On that point is there anyone even vaguely with a brain that thinks that was a good idea? Where were his advisors or even the book editor to say "Ohhhhhh I don't think that's a good idea".

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

11 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

Remember they went to Canada as they said they would pay towards it and there was such an uproar by the Canadians because they were paying for it? So it was removed and they moved to Hollywood (Surprise) and suddenly started courting the Press who they blamed for everything ? Weird that isn't it!!

True. My sister, who lives on Vancouver Island, BC, said the ghastly pair rocked up there looking for somewhere to buy up island. They demanded the state of BC protect them at Canadian expense. Harriet even tried waving the "Commonwealth" flag and Smeghan said she would be a future Queen but it didn't work with the savvy Canadians. So they fled south to the city of flowers and sunshine and the rest, as they say, is history.