Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
You Tube setup - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

You Tube setup

johnpwalsh

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Loads of stuff puts me off, especially the thought of removing the dash. But after having done it, it's not so bad. Get the seats out, get on your back and crack on. get yourself a nice little 1/4 drive socket set with various wiggly extensions and they work a treat. With patience, a good days graft with coffee breaks could have it all out. Get little freezer lock seal bags for all the nuts, bolts washers etc and tag where they came from. I am replacing all mine with either stainless steel or cad plated in the hope that if they ever have to come out again, they wont be corroded to hell. You will see by the attached pic why mine all had to come out. The years of exposure to the sun and condensation gust killed the leather.

found10.jpg

• Like 2

I like the Ekup. As you say, something different, and saved from the scrap hear.

Really looking forward to seeing more videos.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I've had a few PMs asking why the name Ekup. Well it kind of looks like an Australian Ute and all Lotus names start with an E. Eute just didn't seem right somehow, then couple folk who have seen it at the garage asked what make of pickup was under the covers and I just it was an Ekup. And it kind of stuck.  🤡

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

I think Mrs W needs to update our club figures a bit. Membership now stands at about 130 with something like 140 cars. :)

14 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

I think Mrs W needs to update our club figures a bit. Membership now stands at about 130 with something like 140 cars. :)

Mrs W did update the club figure's  months ago, Not got a clue why it says 85.