Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira UK Roadshow - Page 22 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira UK Roadshow

Evotion

1 hour ago, Del Lardo said:

Anyone know if the Hethel days will have the same blue model car or if other cars that are closer to production will be there ? 

It is the same car, we only have the one blue showcar and the dynamic grey one which is just flying out to the States.

• Gold FFM

Not really, no…… The colour samples in Bibs’ photos were brought from the design studios as the small disc ones were stuck elsewhere….. The factory shop was open with the new merchandise range though!

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

• Gold FFM

Likewise - looking forward to more photos!

• Like 1

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

If anybody who has access to these gets a chance, move the green to a good light source; outside if possible to take a picture.  Maybe even a flash to illuminate the green.

The red is brighter than I thought, and the Nimbus is more milky than I thought.  In all the cars I've bought over the years, I don't think I've ever had so much difficulty choosing a color.  I really wish we'd get a full body shell, or at least a body panel in the 6 FE paints, and then take them outside so we can see what they look like in daylight.

Also, is the new merchandise available online?  Any pictures of it?

• Gold FFM

New merch here:

https://shop.lotussilverstone.co.uk/

dealers have taken so much stock the factory is restocking before opening direct sales here :

https://store.lotuscars.com/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JimH said:

Not really, no…… The colour samples in Bibs’ photos were brought from the design studios as the small disc ones were stuck elsewhere….. The factory shop was open with the new merchandise range though!

Thanks...not sure they're worth 4hrs in the car! Did they show the colours better than the discs? Did you notice (if you saw them) any difference between the verdant form and the earlier verdant samples at the dealer...there were rumours on another sample about the verdant disc being wrong.

12 minutes ago, JimH said:

More photos of a £5 plastic pen than lotus have released of the colour samples for the £76k car🤦😂

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Verdant looked pretty much the same as the disc version to me (I’ve only seen that in photos though) but showed the curves off quite well - looked very dark in shade but popped in sunlight - nice weather at Hethel this afternoon!

Not much different to the old Empire Green as far as I can tell…..

3E806F56-981E-479A-BAC9-7F54D56542D7.jpeg

• Like 1

I am there tomorrow afternoon.  Will see if I can get a few pics.  Weather not looking so good for sunny outdoor shots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimH said:

Not much different to the old Empire Green as far as I can tell…

Yeah I saw those photos. I held the disc against a dark racing green Evora (and posted a pic on here) outside at the B&C event and verdant was definitely darker than that.

39 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

I am there tomorrow afternoon.  Will see if I can get a few pics.  Weather not looking so good for sunny outdoor shots.

That's when I'm booked in...might see you there!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PhilCP said:

What interior are people choosing who have opted for Senaca Blue?

Red leather , Spider-Man style 😝

• Like 1

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

2 hours ago, PhilCP said:

Has anyone seen a sample of the ice grey leather yet?

What interior are people choosing who have opted for Senaca Blue?

If I had chosen Seneca blue it would have been Ice grey but Magma red has my name on it, with tan interior.

The latest painted shapes confirmed which colour I prefer. 

Look forward to the day we can see real cars in many options of paint and trim.

Yellow, red and blue all look stunning.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!