Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 132 - Lotus Eletre - Page 30 - Eletre Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 132 - Lotus Eletre

Bibs

1 hour ago, floriankarch said:

Ok, but only Blossom and Kaimu are available 🥲🥹

Sorry I meant Kaimu Grey force of habit.

the hue variation nimbus and Kaimu is hollow in my eyes again, light work and very photochromatic paint does that.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Worry not, some time  after the launch Lotus will offer more paint option as they usually do. It will probably not happen immediately but when one client signs a 100k cheque  companies tend to listen to paint request... Except if said company is Ferrari.

Hi @floriankarchKaimu is the standard colour (in UK) the Blossom Grey is an option colour (along with four other colours) on UK version of the Lotus website 

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

I suppose in a few months time, the odd Eletre will appear in UK tests and videos, but don't think dealers have any idea of when dealer demos will arrive. They had the colour sample discs on the Eletre tour. But as with Emira I imagine there will be loads of discussion re colours

2 hours ago, DarrylV8 said:

Hi @floriankarchKaimu is the standard colour (in UK) the Blossom Grey is an option colour (along with four other colours) on UK version of the Lotus website 

Hi @DarrylV8.

the same in France , except that for the Eletre, only 2 colours are available. Black as an option and Kaimu as standard.

Other Colors are only available for S and R ...

• Gold FFM

I was just looking around the Australia Lotus website to see what they had about the Eltere and I came across this.

Anyone recognise the rego number on the card at the top of the presentation box?

https://www.lotuscars.com/en-AU/certificate-provenance

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 4 weeks later...

Hendy have said that some company car drivers are ordering Eletre rather than having another Range Rover....Think they mentioned that one company have ordered 4 instead of the RR.

But this is what Lotus needs to do and get the cars right.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Word from my dealership is that they are going to Hethel end of April to have a go in the Eletre.

Demonstrator cars due to uk dealerships in May/June (so I am assuming press cars will be May)

First customer deliveries in uk from July.

• Like 2

I don't mean to come across as any kind of 'grammar Nazi', but it does not look great for a professional company, least of all its MD, to post the plural of Eletre as: Eletre's; it comes off as looking unprofessional on what should be a stunning photo.

• Gold FFM
On 03/03/2023 at 13:35, exeterjeep said:

Hendy have said that some company car drivers are ordering Eletre rather than having another Range Rover....Think they mentioned that one company have ordered 4 instead of the RR.

Competing with Range Rovers and their reliability might be a challenge 😂

• Haha 1

Only here once

Anyone in Kent......came up on FB.

Caffyns Lotus Kent. not going to Lewes though, @JB

The Eletre is here!
We've got a PRODUCTION spec Eletre on site with us until Thursday! We've spent the morning so far getting to grips with this awesome Hyper-SUV and we're head over heels for it!
Send us a message if you'd like to come down and have a look at what the Eletre will look like when it lands on our roads later this year!

May be an image of car

Sadly not coming to Sussex as we had the roadshow event here last year, but certainly looking forward to driving it very soon. Hethel next week for a full deep dive on it.

On 03/03/2023 at 13:35, exeterjeep said:

Lots of co car users have ordered them, business owners and the such who are fed up of the lack of choice in this segment. Lost count how many are 'getting out' of Tesla.

8 minutes ago, electro_boy said:

I was hoping for a bit more emotion.

Perhaps he is one that always prefers a Porsche.