Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 132 - Lotus Eletre - Page 17 - Eletre Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 132 - Lotus Eletre

Bibs

1 hour ago, TBD said:

So is the Polestar 3 going to be the sister car for the 132?

They seem to look very similar (but then all SUV do).

They are based on the same Geely group "skate", Sustainable Experience Architecture, this platform is open source so any member of the Geely group can use it and modify to suit their needs. Volvo/Polestar refer to as SPA2 while Zeekr 001 and Eletre are the first offshoots, obviously they are closely related, Zeekr is branded as SEA, while Lotus will claim that it is their new Premium Electric Architecture which is exclusive to the company. Because SEA is open source and allows brand to fit the suspension cinematics they see fit that would be trueish.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

it does look good in yellow indeed.

I am not the author of this leak https://www.instagram.com/p/CbsKox7KTo7/

Babies in the back better not barf on the alcantara, I wonder if Lotus has a second configuration for the rear seats?

Edited by NedaSay
  • Like 1

the dark background confuses the roof a bit. well not too long to wait......

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Well if that’s the car - then I think it’s going to do a whole lot more for the brand than the Emira will.

• Like 2

Only here once

I do like the choice of a bold color for the car launch, They went with blue with Emira, now Yellow with Eletre while Evija still went with grey as Evore did way back when. They totally trust their design and are not afraid to show it anymore. 

I got to say that I was not sure about the  look of that front end for a while but seeing it with the black lower section against a bold color it does look more than the part. the black skirt is also welcome. Now i want to know the weight of that thing... north of 2tons I'm guessing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barrykearley said:

Well if that’s the car - then I think it’s going to do a whole lot more for the brand than the Emira will.

a lot depends on how expensive it is,

• Like 1

Just now, exeterjeep said:

a lot depends on how expensive it is,

I think on looks it's better than Urus and DBX, Easily better than BMW EQ Suv and BMW iX, the interior quality will be at least Volvo grade and it looks like they have a 10 to 12 speaker Kef  system on this one.  I guess we are going to see the top spec at launch and yes it will be pricey but on looks, the car will not leave to be desired and on perceived quality it will be out there. People in the market for a distinctive softroader have a new option and if Lotus and Geely can leverage things on price Eletra will undercut the competition or play toe to toe with it. So somewhere between Model X Plaid pricing and the upcoming Cayenne EV.

40 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

Woah. That is a face that even it’s mother would struggle to love. 

I fail to understand that comment as I think it looks utterly fantastic.

Edited by eUKenGB
  • Like 2
“You can’t have too many bikes"