Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 132 - Lotus Eletre - Page 26 - Eletre Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 132 - Lotus Eletre

Bibs

13 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

Looks a bit empty down the  line assuming that's the production line in China.

Just the 1 132 for sale.

That’s definitely Wuhan. Apparently with a production capacity of 150,000 a year! Impressive👏👏 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 26/04/2022 at 21:49, MPx said:

Yeah, but I've never heard of anyone riding a bike while "waiting" a year or two for their Morgan...

For the past 2 years people would have been driving their Morgan whilst waiting for their new bike such has been the delays with them.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Their goal is not to produce 150k Eletre... this production line is going to look "empty" for a while... even if they were to produce 30000 vehicles it would look quiet...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do we know what time the Eletre achieved?

Spy shots of a car in camouflage yet large Lotus badge on front 

• Like 1

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Yuck. I know it's the way that the brand needs to go, but fleck me it just looks like yet another huge, slab sided, wallowing SUV. I'm sure it will sell by the bucket load.

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Hopefully it will not actually handle like a wallowing barge! Look forward to actually seeing it up close.

• 3 weeks later...

See Lotus just put a new video about the car on their Facebook, don't think it very informative.

No news at all really, assume still will be doing the UK tour before Xmas.

(Looks a bit like the new MG4 ev - that is in dealers in the next week or 2)

6 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

See Lotus just put a new video about the car on their Facebook, don't think it very informative.

No news at all really, assume still will be doing the UK tour before Xmas.

(Looks a bit like the new MG4 ev - that is in dealers in the next week or 2)

Good to see some manufacturers can get a car launched and out there what with the shortage of parts etc. Think it was only launched in May/June.

The small print.

• 3 weeks later...

Up Close and Personal Eletre tour will begin this month with depositors invited to come see the car 'up close and personal'

Prices to start from 80 ish going up to just over 110k for the full fat 900 pony version!!

Edited by JB
  • Like 2

Yup, just been invited (even though I've withdrawn my order).  Looking to see on 28th.

Just looking again at Lotus' website and the configuration options they currently show. There is a yellow body colour, but it's more of a primrose than the deep yellow of the launch vehicle.

Is it in fact supposed to be the same colour, or are they actually only offering something way less attractive?

Anyone know?

“You can’t have too many bikes"

See on the Eletre FAQ's page that

An order placed today will be ready in 60 weeks approximately 

which is the same timescale for an Emira?

Did not think that there would be that many orders placed yet, as the prices/specs are unknown, and the factory in Wuhan is capable of producing loads of cars.

Compare to SAIC/MG 4's.

image.thumb.jpeg.42f93ebbcaa2765fabddab31c4b4e6e9.jpeg

Upcoming from Lotus.. @DarrylV8

On 25/10/22 further details will be revealed of Eletre's design, technology and dynamic performance, including full details on the range, prices and specifications for key markets around the world.
To find out more, join the global broadcast on www.lotuscars.com at 1300 BST.
  • Like 1