Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Roy from NL with a Lotus 3 -Eleven😎 - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Roy from NL with a Lotus 3 -Eleven😎

royz_garage

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

That's brilliant, lovely car and great pictures.  And what a fantastic collection of lightweights you've run.  Look forward to hearing more thoughts on the 3-11 compared to the others.

I've had a few road and track outings in 2-11s, including being piloted by factory drivers, and that was epic.  I imagine the 3-11 is next level.

Yours looks badass just standing still - the colour reminds me of the (in)famous Frank Profera/Ronin RS211

Welcome and congratulations. I am not brave enough for 3-11 but have had my 340R from new and still adore it.

It seems the Netherlands dislike sports cars, 100kph motorway speed limits but I hope you can find some interesting roads and tracks.

Justin

Hi Roy,

Very nice 3-eleven.......

I saw your LOtus during the introduction of the Emira at v.d. Kooi- Houten........

I assume that Willem imported it from some European country ....?

Congratulations with this special Lotus!

Edited by rudolphwolven

23 hours ago, TomE said:

Look forward to hearing more thoughts on the 3-11 compared to the others.

Will do a write up later next year, will also make a video on my channel (now bacmonoroy, will be rebranded to royz garage later)

10 hours ago, rudolphwolven said:

assume that Willem imported it from some European country ....?

I bought it in the far south of Germany and had them bring it to komotec, they did a single type approval for german registration and I had vd Kooi do the transporting from there to NL and as the car is there I have him do the online registration from German plates to NL. 
that is still pending, hope to know the outcome by the end of this week….exciting times as it was not a very cheap car and dutch plates are not a given fact😬

• Like 1

1 hour ago, royz_garage said:

the online registration from German plates to NL. 
that is still pending, hope to know the outcome by the end of this week….exciting times as it was not a very cheap car and dutch plates are not a given fact😬

Fingers crossed.........good luck

6 hours ago, rudolphwolven said:

263799896-4600714763379048-6405263927830 

Yes RDW accepted the car with no questions asked (Covid also brings good things like online importing😁) and I took the beast home in 3 degrees temps and wet straats😮 That was a bit sketchy with the ps cup 2’s, but also a lot of fun👊

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Roy :welcome:

Lucky to be able to get it registered over there>

I enquired about the Atom when I first saw it on Top Gear. The answer from the West Australian Dept. of Motor Vehicles was 'No way.'

If you have any questions or issued with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

27 minutes ago, ramjet said:

Welcome to TLF Roy :welcome:

Lucky to be able to get it registered over there>

I enquired about the Atom when I first saw it on Top Gear. The answer from the West Australian Dept. of Motor Vehicles was 'No way.'

If you have any questions or issued with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

They say that over here as well if you ask them but nevertheless I owned and registered numerous cars without type approval like:

2x ariel atom supercharged

hayabusa turbo 550hp classic mini

BAC Mono

and now the 3-11. All cars should not be able to be registered…

• Love 1