Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Cockpit, Chislehurst Breakfast Meeting, Free Coffee and Bacon Sandwiches Friday 3rd June - Page 2 - UK - Kent - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Cockpit, Chislehurst Breakfast Meeting, Free Coffee and Bacon Sandwiches Friday 3rd June

Dan E

Great morning.

Thank you Dan for making sure it happened.

Thank you Bibs for the truly amazing images. Some very impressive hardware you have.

Keith, never notices the wiper position, which will now haunt me .Thank you for that.

Look forward to welcoming anyone who get to the Cockpit.

Rick

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
9 hours ago, Dan E said:

That Alfa 😍. Thank you all for coming great morning good to catch up with you all again. Happy to arrange another one maybe end of summer. 
@chillidoggy I am having that S4S off of you at some point.

Thanks for arranging the meeting Dan, pretty slick work for a lecky who has trouble putting two batteries in a torch the right way round.

As for the S4s, a Watford Exotics telephone support package would be included in the sale (premium-rate number, all calls recorded for piss-taking purposes).

• Haha 2

Margate Exotics.

Here you go Bibs the link to the event at Firle. 
https://firlebeacon.com/

it’s off the A27 outside of Eastbourne.

I will be running the Alfa in the Bo Peep sprint so if any of you attend please come and have a chat in the paddock 

Edited by alfaholic
  • Like 1

• Gold FFM
16 minutes ago, TonyKL said:

Can’t believe I missed this one!

And didn’t know the cockpit was run by a fellow lotus owner!

Tony I was saying to @Bibs I am always seeing your car around but didn’t know who owned it. We will organise another one towards the end of summer 

• Love 1

On 04/06/2022 at 10:09, alfaholic said:

Here you go Bibs the link to the event at Firle. 
https://firlebeacon.com/

it’s off the A27 outside of Eastbourne.

I will be running the Alfa in the Bo Peep sprint so if any of you attend please come and have a chat in the paddock 

Sorry I missed the Cockpit meet too as I also live in Chislehurst.  But I was actually away at the weekend so hopefully next time.

On Firle Beacon at the end of July, if nobody minds my mentioning here, I'm organising a Lotus stand - 7 cars so for the Sunday.  A few more would be ace.  There's only a couple of us attending both days. It's not officially an LDC display as it's a new event and we're trying it out, so is open to all Lotus owners but to register you need to do so via the link on the LDC website: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/firle-beacon-registration-333824537177. Buying a ticket gets you a guest pass so effectively halving the cost if you bring someone with you.

Alfaholic, will definitely seek you out for a natter during the weekend.

• Gold FFM

There is a blue elise with @ silver stripes parked down there, you would think I would know the name of the road having lived around there 31 years but have no idea. 😃

Come to the next one, probably going to be after the holiday, or the stand around in the airport for 6hours then get a cab home, season

• 2 months later...

Any news of a follow up meet at the cockpit?

Saw some of you guys at the Firle event but there was no one around the cars when I walked past and didnt have time to go back as I was running the Alfa.

• 11 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Morning all,

anyone up for another one of these maybe start of September, hopefully the weather improves by then.

If we can get some half decent numbers I will get on the case

Dan E 

• Gold FFM

I just knew you'd say September!  Unlikely I'll be around for most of it.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Maybe, but don't base it on my availability - you know how flaky I am!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I'd deffo be up for it over the August B/H with the Alfa , provided I get the water pump sorted out this weekend which gave out on me as I drove into the car show at Chislehurst rec recently. I have a friend locally who has a 7 that would be up for it as well so keep us posted of progress please ?

BTW if anyone on here will be in the Cockpit early Friday evening, ill be there so come and say hi. I'll be the guy punching above his weight with a tall blonde American gal in tow !

• Haha 2