Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Malcolm Ricketts Open Day - Saturday 10th Sept 2022, 12:00 to 18:00 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Malcolm Ricketts Open Day - Saturday 10th Sept 2022, 12:00 to 18:00

pete

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/08/2022 at 18:52, pete said:

His open day is on the 10 th September this year

Are you going? If I’m up to it after the opp then we would defo be there. 
Ian loved the Pantera in the car park. @Chillidoggy 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

52 minutes ago, pete said:

This will be our next meeting

You might want to clarify that with the group. 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Will do so over the weekend, once my eye has healed - it is bloody painful now.

No, just turn up. I'll be putting something out in the morning.

I've updated @pete's opening post with the info re this, and have sent the PM this month :)

Hi Chris,

If things go to plan i will have returned from holiday and I'll be going to Malcolm's event in my Lotus Cortina. Went to it last year, great event and I even got invited to park the Cortina in the inner sanctum - the workshop yard. it was a great honour.

• Like 2

We ought to come round and have a look at your Esprit one weekend 

• Like 1

Damn! Damn! Damn,

Had this on my "Things to go to" List but I'm 'an honorary member' of a Facebook Group for Lotus Employees and ex-Employees and they've organised a big reunion at Hethel, a meal and a trip round Classic Team Lotus with the guys that built them and it's on the same day!  I've bought my ticket and promised to clean my Evora Launch Edition to take it's place in the model line up so I'll have to miss out on Malcolm's Open Day. Such a shame they clash.

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you are over Bishops Stortford way, Hilton and Moss have a coffee morning (cars and Coffee) at 9:00am. If anyone is up for it, we could meet there, mooch about a bit then have a run out over to Malcolm Rickets?

You just need to let them know you aim to attend.

What time does everyone think they may be attending MR from the times given above?

I'm still unsure - son's hockey is the key for me, could be anytime in the afternoon, I'm hoping for early or late. If 3pm, I may be scuppered.

On 03/09/2022 at 20:00, ChrisJ said:

I'm still unsure - son's hockey is the key for me, could be anytime in the afternoon, I'm hoping for early or late. If 3pm, I may be scuppered.

I’m going early Chris as I’m committed in the afternoon. 9 ish? 

Oh well that’s that then. 

Just now, top-plumber said:

Oh well that’s that then. 

I will read the posts better next time. 

On 06/09/2022 at 13:37, top-plumber said:

I’m going early Chris as I’m committed in the afternoon. 9 ish? 

Wayne, meet us over Stortford in the morning if you want a run out. Pete you going again?

13 minutes ago, Kevjp said:

Wayne, meet us over Stortford in the morning if you want a run out. Pete you going again?

I’m going to meet Pete at Hilton and moss in the morning is that where you will be?