Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Harry Metcalfe's Emira Update - Page 3 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Harry Metcalfe's Emira Update

Bibs

• Gold FFM

Exactly what i was going to say EmiraSi. Anyone who watches HG a lot knows that he will often correct things on screen. Reason being usually that he's moving at a reasonable clip down what is a very challenging road. It's not easy to do that and talk to camera with exact figures.

• Like 1

Harry’s thoughts are mostly non scripted but his experience and input is very much appreciated by this Lotus owner, even if he compared the Evora interior to the Emira like the old Defender to the new 🤨 bearing in mind I’m after an Evora 😆 but also I have an old Defender and the misses has a new 🙃.

Moving from a possible purchase of an Emira to a definite purchase of an Evora, I’m now more positive that it’s the right choice for me. The rear of an Evora is much nicer but not the front, the deep side intakes of the Emira are nicer but not the overall body line.

Yes the Emira dash is more refined but I just could not live with that Allegro shaped steering wheel 🥴

Edited by Timbotucker
  • Like 1