Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas Party 2022 - Saturday 3rd December - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas Party 2022 - Saturday 3rd December

Bibs

Yay!! 

Conveniently located very close to my house, this year's Christmas meal is in the wonderful Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh. Celebrating it's 506th anniversary this year, the pub is also the location of our Kent monthly meet and 4 doors from me! 

DJI_0013.jpg

The meal is at 7:30pm, I'll be there from 6pm (or more likely, midday!) and will be on Saturday 3rd December. The bar will remain available until midnight if you need to book a cab. As usual, I'm happy to do a few ferry runs beforehand to pick you up from a local hotel. The Premier Inn in Leybourne is a popular choice, pretty cheap and has thin walls if you want to headbutt them after some rum/scotch/beer. :)

The cost of the 3 course meal is £34.95 and with the compliments of the pub/TLF there will be a free glass of bubbly on arrival. Please find me when you get there so we can make sure food is prepared for you.

We've capacity for up to 50 and I'm very much looking forward to seeing many of you there, old friends and new. :santa: :gathering:

Payment will be on the evening to the pub but PLEASE let me know if advance if you book them can't make it otherwise they'll still prepare your meal and I'll have to pay for it. 

1, 2 & 3: Bibs, Rachel & Chloe

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hockey is relatively close by my house on 3/12, hopefully no Covid this year, so am booked in. I've even made a nice numbered list - it won't last long though :)

1. Bibs
  2. Rachel
  3. Chloe
  4. Yasou
  5. ChrisJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Yasss!  Usual hostelry booked.  I wish to make it known that I will do my best to avoid alcohol this year.

1. Bibs
  2. Rachel
  3. Chloe
  4. Yasuo
  5. ChrisJ
  6. Sparky
  7. Tracy

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

No probs @tim_marra but check the terms and conditions, I think the only fuel costs we cover involve cycling!! 

Oh, Hmm. Thinking about it cyclists do need lot of fuel in the form of protein. Thats gonna cost you a lot of yummy steaks getting there and back :P. Table for one please.

• Haha 1

1. Bibs
  2. Rachel
  3. Chloe
  4. Yasuo
  5. ChrisJ
  6. Sparky
  7. Tracy
  8. Bling
  9. Kim.com
  10. internets
  11. Mrs internets aka Catherine
  12. Dan E
  13. The Commander aka The Commander
  14. Dave Excell
  15. Ann Excell

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tim_marra said:

TBF it is a very handy venue for me based in Cumbria :lol:. If you want to cover fuel costs (I will pay B&B) I'll be there in a heartbeat :yes:

I've been 3 times and live further north, Kim and others fly in from Denmark!  I know Cumbria is banjo country but still would be good for you to get out!  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1. Bibs
  2. Rachel
  3. Chloe
  4. Yasuo
  5. ChrisJ
  6. Sparky
  7. Tracy
  8. Bling
  9. Kim.com
  10. internets
  11. Mrs internets aka Catherine
  12. Dan E
  13. The Commander aka The Commander
  14. Dave Excell
  15. Ann Excell
  16. Scott
  17. Noisy Nick
  18. Philcool
  19. Sue 
  20. John
  21. Ben
  22. Dave Atak
  23. Karen

:thumbup:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I hate to be a pedant, but that's COPY and paste.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.