Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Delivery Friday - First UK Emira Delivery - Page 3 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Delivery Friday - First UK Emira Delivery

Abgreenbank

9 minutes ago, Abgreenbank said:

And a full tank of fuel

A bonus.....  Great to see that deliveries have started.

You must be a happy bunny today....

• Gold FFM
15 hours ago, MJON said:

Looks great and agree, it needs a smaller plate.

As far as I remember from Goodwood (and assuming nothing has changed since for production-spec cars), the UK front plate mounting plinth (it's a 2-part assembly where the mounting plate is market-specific) is no more than an inch, or maybe two inches (one at each end!), shorter than a full-size UK plate....

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

Re. servicing/recalls etc where exactly is your nearest Lotus dealer in deepest, rural Shropshire?

Just curious as I used to know the area well (brought up in Herefordshire) and still love that part of the world.

• Like 1

Driven a seven when it was new and an old elan

ducan from Autoshine will give the verdict on the paint, but looks good to the untrained eye

only thought so far is the car has patches of PPF in high ware areas and someone has used a polish with a white residue to polish the car and it makes the edges of the existing PPF very visible, but that will be sorted , I think this car needs lots of PPF

delivery man said it came with a ceramic coating, hope this is easily removed

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
16 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

image.jpeg.0562dd182f0872c16063b0020110902c.jpeg

Anyone else notice that they’ve fitted the steering wheel upside down? Same old Lotus quality control! 😉

I was going to say that as well. :getmecoat:

Maybe it is that way for going backwards fast?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

19 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

image.jpeg.0562dd182f0872c16063b0020110902c.jpeg

Anyone else notice that they’ve fitted the steering wheel upside down? Same old Lotus quality control! 😉

Maybe it's for the Australasia market Down Under 🤔