Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lucky documentary on Ecclestone - Motorsport - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lucky documentary on Ecclestone

pete

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
On 15/01/2023 at 23:17, pete said:

Watched the first episode tonight and it's got fantastic old footage a lot of which is from Bernie's private collection. Quite a bit on Chapman and lotus

Started watching this last night @pete got through 4 episodes, it is excellent. Bernie is one hard nosed git but i actually am beginning to quite like him 

Another one i watched the other night was "Journey to Le mans" well worth a watch. I am not even a massive motorsport fan apart from the BTCC

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Finished it last night, really good documentary, F1 was so much better back in the day, I love the smoking and drinking in the pit lane and everyone running across the track as the cars are finishing i swear the world without H&S was a whole lot better 

• Like 1

Discovery Plus is free to join if you already have Sky. It's not a simple process and it took me 20 attempts, 19 were tech error Sky end. 20th attempt, it took me 15 minutes or so with TV and phone, register, confirm, PIN, etc.....

'Lucky' is on Discovery Plus

Justin