Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
7 additional/new colours now on Emira configurator - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

7 additional/new colours now on Emira configurator

• Gold FFM

NewEmiraColours.jpg.8917db7dd0315d0898a89e26edc25bf4.jpg

Available for August 2023 builds onwards, apparently......

https://www.lotuscars.com/en-GB/emira#configure

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

7 actual colours and 6 versions of black & white mixed. Christ car buyers are f@@king boring these days.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

The Evora looks superb in Ardent Red, I am sure the Emira will be stunning in the same bright red, but I suspect adding the black pack will make it zing!

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

It’s not just the US - it’s all Emira built from August 2023 onwards….

• Like 2

My Lotus History - 1998 Elise S1 (sold) - 1993 Esprit S4 (sold) - 2004 Elise S2 111S (sold) - 1995 M100 Elan S2 (sold) - 2014 Evora S IPS Sports Racer (sold) - 2023 Emira i4 First Edition V6 Auto (Touring Chassis, Hethel Yellow, Full Black Pack, Black Alcantara /Yellow Stitch interior and Steering Wheel, Yellow Calipers, Privacy Glass, Tracker)

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2023 at 03:16, C8RKH said:

The Evora looks superb in Ardent Red, I am sure the Emira will be stunning in the same bright red, but I suspect adding the black pack will make it zing!

As soon as this email came out I emailed them to say hold my yellow configuration - how can I change it.  At last one good reason for having waited so long!  I will be going the vivid red route with black pack and black wheels which I have now looked at on the configurator hundreds of times in all the 3 lighting options.  I appreciate a configurator but seems very close to my Ardent Red SR looking Evora S.  Not why I am doing it as my cars are regularly red for many many years but I am guessing lots of punters will assume a prancing donkey from the looks.

I was with the dealer at Sunday Worship 2 weekends ago but they didn't know when colour samples might arrive. They didn't even know the email was coming out.

• Haha 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, can't believe how many additional colours Lotus have added since launch.  I always thought they should have added white, but the bright red is tempting.

Has anyone ordered one?

lotus.jpg

Edited by glen8

• 1 month later...
On 03/05/2023 at 19:07, Al said:

As soon as this email came out I emailed them to say hold my yellow configuration - how can I change it.  At last one good reason for having waited so long!  I will be going the vivid red route with black pack and black wheels which I have now looked at on the configurator hundreds of times in all the 3 lighting options.  I appreciate a configurator but seems very close to my Ardent Red SR looking Evora S.  Not why I am doing it as my cars are regularly red for many many years but I am guessing lots of punters will assume a prancing donkey from the looks.

I was with the dealer at Sunday Worship 2 weekends ago but they didn't know when colour samples might arrive. They didn't even know the email was coming out.

Well I should probably have added to this weeks ago but you can’t order one of the new colours on an existing order slot. 🤬. All you can do is start a new order for delivery Q4 24 - Maybe. They agreed the email was confusing and shouldn’t have been sent out. No answer when I asked why a further clarification hadn’t been sent. 

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023