Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New Owner - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

New Owner

Bob430Cup

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

I am going for 27th 

54 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Stunning Exige Bob! Very nice, welcome! We'll be having a meet up in Chiselhurst soon once Dan sorts the dates out if you'd like to pop along with the car :)

Bob 100% come along I will confirm a date next week when I have a chat with The Cockpit owner who is a fellow lotus owner 

And the car looks epic 😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 05/08/2023 at 18:22, jep said:

Good stuff Bob. Exige V6 one of the truly great sports cars. Bargain too for the amount of excellence one is purchasing

Justin

Hi Justin,

I can only imagine how well these cars drive, I am hoping to collect the car this week (bit of a delay as they have not registered the car with the dvla) i went a few weeks ago to the dealership and put a deposit down. Took the Exige for a test drive and immediately thought this car is exactly what i need, The exige only has 8.7miles on the clock so i'll need to run the engine in and get the oil and filter changed before i can enjoy 7000rpm. 

• Like 1

You are in for one of life's great treats. Exige V6 is ridiculously good and more fun than many so called supercars, especially in UK.

On running in, read the handbook but in essence, never labour the engine and use all the gears, vary RPM as much as possible and gradually build to max RPM - 1000 miles if you are super cautious but 500 to 700 is probably fine. 

And of course, always warm the engine from cold especially the oil, 10 to 15 mins. Every time, not just running in. 

Justin 

Stunning car and I think it was the one I’ve been admiring (weekly) on Autotrader👏👏😎

Well done on the purchase. A very inspired choice!😎

• Thanks 1

What a great looking car! Welcome Bob!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• 2 weeks later...