Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora wanted - Wanted - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora wanted

TrevS

Hi all

I'm actively looking for a S1 Evora. I am open to any 2+2 S1 cars from early NA launch edition cars through to S sports racers. The key thing I'm looking for is a well maintained, enthusiast owned car and ideally in a brighter colour . I love solar yellow so that would be would be my preference but again will consider any brighter colours. If you are thinking of selling your car then please ping me a message.

Thanks

Trev

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Wrong colour for Trev. 

I can understand wanting the spec you desire. I definitely wanted a dark exterior colour but not black interior when I was looking in 2018. 

If someone is after a carbon grey NA with cocobolo leather, they are about to find a very sorted car (mechanically. Paintwork in places would benefit from TLC).

Justin 

@jepI've definitely been given your car some thought so could you send me a couple of pictures of the car (exterior, interior etc) as I am very tempted. It's exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for I just really fancied a brighter colour as I've had a grey Aston and a silver Jag so promised myself a splash of colour in the garage this time.

• Like 1

Get Justin's car for that price and you could afford to get it wrapped in Solar Yellow, Lime Pickle, Crunchie Orange or whatever you want.

PS no affiliation to Jep but, as I mentioned before, buy a good one from an established, respected (TLF) member and you won't go far wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@TrevS I'll do some pictures once I get the car back from the wheels refurb and clutch master cylinder replacement. Hopefully this week but perhaps later. 

I'll private message you. 

Justin 

• Like 1