Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exotics International meeting (Belgium) - Page 3 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exotics International meeting (Belgium)

Escape

Exotics International meet  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I wouldn't mind doing it a week earlier, if there's people interested in combining both.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Hi Filip,

Thanks again for hosting this.

I am closer to you and I will most likely only be able to make it for one day and back in the same day, so please go ahead with whichever day suits you and most of your more distant guests better.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Time to light a fire under this.  I'm going with weekend of 18th, so am starting a list accordingly...

1.  Sparky

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I’m good with the 18th.  

1.  Sparky
2. internets

• Like 2

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

It saddens me to post this but, due to unforeseen circumstances I will no longer be able to come in May. I had hoped to meet new people and put faces to forum tags. I especially wanted to see Filip’s SE, just so I could find out how mine should be. I apologise for showing early promise and now having to back down.

Have a great weekend all who go!

• Sad 1

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

• Gold FFM

Noooooo!  Ah well, next time mate.

Chris @internets, looks like another Thelma and Louise rerun...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I'm easy.

• Haha 1

Too bad Grahame, I very much looked forward to meeting you as well. Especially as we couldn't make it work on Jan 1st either. 

I'm sure Gary and Chris wouldn't mind changing to another weekend if that would mean you could make it. If not, we'll have to find another occasion to meet up.

Filip

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

I'm open to alternatives...

• Gold FFM

Sorry Filip, I can no longer manage any of May at all.

June to August are school holidays and I’ll be maxed out at work. 

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

Too bad...

For me, the first weekend of June would work as well. (not clear to me if work is a problem in May or also in the holidays)