Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TPMS for 2011 Evora S - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TPMS for 2011 Evora S

Hello people,

Does anyone have confirmation of the part code for the TPMS on a 2011 Evora S?

I keep finding conflicting information on-line and thought someone might be able to confirm!

Thanks,

Ed.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There are a number of threads on here and lotus talk, the later cars (ie 4xx) used different parts.

There are alternatives to the part bibs lists as it a standard widely used type.

• Like 1

Everything @exeterjeep said.

If you are just looking for a single item, bibs may well be your best bet.

I bought 4 of these from TPMS Warehouse a couple of years back when I refurbed the wheels on my 2014 car. (And - obviously - they fit and work).

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer @Bibs but I need 4 so I think I'll save a few quid and go with the link from @mik.

Just a quick question to @mik - can you remember how long they took to be recognised by the car after you had the wheels fitted?

I've managed to get 13 years out of the ones on the car, so that's not bad going. My hand was kind of forced after a blow out caused by a nail on the M42 - luckily the rim was fine!

blowout.jpg

• Shock 2

24 minutes ago, BigTed said:

can you remember how long they took to be recognised by the car after you had the wheels fitted?

When I switched to my spare set of rims when my 430's original rims went in to be refurbed, the car seemed to recognise after about a mile or so, mine are of course the later spec. Generally the TPMS on my car does not come up with any errors even in cold weather - unlike those on the Evoque we have had.

@BigTed I would estimate it took 5 miles running before they all showed up on the dash.

After I had the wheels refurbed, nothing was showing on the dash. I wanted to ensure they were good before I left, so I sat still for a few minutes. Still nothing showing, so I decided to drive approx 1 mile, and return. Still nothing showing. 

I went back into the refurb place and asked if this was normal - he came out with his TPMS coder and checked (whilst showing me the screen) that they were all transmitting correctly - and reassured me they should appear on my drive home. "Come back if there are any issues and I will sort it".

I left a little reluctantly, but he was absolutely correct......

• Like 1

On 14/03/2024 at 10:42, Bibs said:

$92 each???!? Holy moly. 

They are a Saab/GM part. Much, much cheaper without the Lotus ‘tax’. A search on here will provide you with the part number.